About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 1 June 2022

WOYWW #678 - Comments & Jubilee

It would seem that some comments are not appearing on my blog.

I have email notifications set up so I believe I receive all the comments that way but no idea why some don't show up on my blog.

My settings are such that you'd need to be signed in to Google to comment, but I don't think it is that. Who knows?

Anyway, I finished up the 2 LOs from my desk last week, did 2 more on top of that and have a further 2 laid out on my desk.

Having a bit of a section thing going on - using up lots of strips of papers/card. 

Although the Germany page was on purpose but the following one was just because... Had a sticky ribbon moment too!

I also made a friend's birthday card and the only cup cake topper I had was in my last jubilee selection pack so it ended up being a jubilee themed birthday card.

She makes lots of cakes hence the cup cake topper requirement.


I have decorated the house too. Made the bunting a age ago, but had to get the union flag bunting from Ebay as not a jot of Jubilee stuff in either Asda or Sainsburys. Thought I was late to the party but my neighbour has been looking for weeks and nothing? Hubby retires today too - WooHoo!

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

And have a super Jubilee Weekend

10 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

Your layouts are great - you are certainly whizzing through them and it's great to be using up odd scraps of paper and card - better than having a bag of it accumulating and not getting used, like me!! The card is really pretty and I love the cupcake theme. Enjoy the jubilee weekend, you house looks lovely decorated like that,
Diana xx #14

BJ said...

Email comments received from Crafting with Jack, Sarah B and Traceyx2

Blog comments still playing up.....?????

BJ said...

Oh just found a comment from Cindy neither on blog nor emailed but in the general comments section on blog !!!!
The plot thickens....

Helen said...

Fab layouts as ever! Blogger seems to be playing mayhem with people's comments, I fear it's not just you it's happening to.Late visiting here as we had Jubilee fizz and food at work this afternoon so I didn't get a proper lunchbreak! Happy WOYWW helen #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's interesting because I've had a couple of comments that have appeared on the email but not showing on the blog, it's quite strange. Loving the LOs and the card. Well done with the decorations too. Have a lovely woyww and a creative week too. Hugs Angela x6x

Lillianb said...

sorry to hear you are not getting to see all your comments on your blog, Love your layouts and you house looks great decorated,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #13

Spyder said...

Your pictures look so bright. (I need a new camera!) Love them all. I was going to 'do the house' but, just didn't find the time, well, there's still a very big painted Rainbow and dangling Mr Men and Little Miss's in the front window, I cound add a Union Jack I guess....I've been trying to retire too! I will! (one day!) its sssooooooooo hard to 'get off' of Google, I've just had an email saying one of my doggy pictures has had 90,000 views! Have a great week! Happy Late WOYWW ((Lyn)) #15

Anne said...

Hi BJ. Hope you get to see this comment. Great layouts and card. Love the bunting. I put some very modest bunting etc out. Couldn't find anything to buy so made it up with what I had. Anne x 19

Susan Renshaw said...

Hi BJ! Love all the bunting and hope you are having a good Jubilee weekend!
What a great set of layouts too!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #16

Marit said...

I hope you had a lovely jubilee-weekend, we saw some of it on Dutch tv. Some event!!! Congratulations to your husband, mine retired some years ago and is enjoying it/life very much! Thanks for visiting my desk last week and sorry for being so late with my return visit. Have a lovely week! Hug from Holland, Marit #23