About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, DΓ©copatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 29 June 2022

WOYWW #682 - Horrah Duplicate ATC Arrived

I was just a tad excited to receive the duplicate ATC from our esteemed host last week to replace the one which decided to get lost in the post last month.

I took my photo of my desk first thing then life took over. Even uploading the photo this afternoon caused me to revisit what photos exist on my phone so here I am LATE TO THE PARTY YET AGAIN!

I adore my Connections ATC from Julia, who managed to even get my age on the door/windows - amazing. Much better than the lady who guessed I was in my sixties - NOT - last week. I'm happy to share my age but I certainly do not want it to be rounded up!

Thank You Julia. 

I went to a church ladies evening last Friday and did a bit of colouring in of a scripture verse - from Jeremiah 31:12. 

"Your soul shall be like a well watered garden."

When I got home I popped that and a sheet about "Who I Am In Christ" in my journal and added some stamping etc.

I did the wood block when I got home too. 

I guess this is the sum total of my crafting this week, but having that and my ATC on my desk make me smile.

My scripture memory verse this week is Isaiah 58:11

"You will be like a well watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail"

All very encouraging.

Happy super late WOYWW everyone.

5 comments:

Mariane said...

Good evening BJ :) you have got yourself a wonderful ATC I see.. Lucky you ;) .. You do such a great work art yourself. Thank you for sharing.

Have a great week

Hugs
Mariane #19

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your wooden circle, is that a stamp (the words)? What a wonderful idea. Love your journal page too. Wish I belonged to a group like that. A belated happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Sarah Brennan said...

Love all the artwork on your desk this week BJ. The paited wood piece is especially lovely. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Wow some beautiful things on your desk, that ATC of Julia’s is so clever, I didnt see many though do check in on a Julia’s when I can and a few others,
I’ve just realised I totally forgot to share the ATC that Jan VERY kindly sent me all the way from UK esp as I’ve not been blogging. I’ve found it all just too much at times, but don’t say that. Things have changed so much and not for the better even in blogland I find… it’s tricky and I’m getting so discouraged when can’t comment on embedded comment boxes. Happening more and more. Will have to give up.

I love your verse it’s a really important one to remember, and never forget, and you’ve illustrated it so nicely in a beautiful hand also..
ah the precious truth of it, for God is our anchor.

Also adore that woodblock it’s beautifully done and such a previous verse.. our Light and our Salvation. Amen!

Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Tracy said...

Hellooo BJ, so sorry I'm so late getting around this week πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— I am loving the view of your desk tonight πŸ’• adore your screensaver ! Gorgeous ATC from Julia, whooping here that Julia managed to get your age in πŸ’•πŸ’›❤ Toooo your Bible verse ,love that it's now snuggled up in your journal πŸŒΌπŸ’•πŸ’› I consent why yoyr eood slice makes yoooh happy,beautiful it is with the verse that says so much! I'm looking forward to popping by tomorrow to see what you've been up to over the last week. Sending lots of love and hugs Tracy #14 xxxxxx