About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 25 May 2022

WOYWW #677 - Back to Scrapping

Here's my desk with new computer PLUS all the other crafty stuff back on it this week!

WOW - what a great week to have made my come back last week with the 13th anniversary. I managed to make 3 ATCs, posted 2 and kept one.

My connection theme was quite "loose" and abstract as in Yellow and Blue connect to make Green. Then whilst making the background I was reminded of Ukraine and I'm sure we all connect with them in the current situation.

I also received a gorgeous ATC from Kyla plus some papers and toppers - thank you so much.

Love the world die Kyla used and of course the background and glitter in my favourite colour.

And so to the scrapping. A double LO of more geocaching my hubby and I did last Summer. I used the google pin drop on the map photo, like I saw on an ATC last week, thanks Spyder.

Got another couple of LOs on my desk in the process of being done, so should have some more by next week.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

7 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Your ATC’s are lovely as is your layout further down. I think it’s great when someone else sparks an idea for your own work. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab ATCs BJ, love the way your mind made the ‘connection’ connection, very clever if you ask me! Good to see everything re-installed around the new computer, looks much more like your spot now!

Helen said...

Love your connection! Atcs are great Fab layout too Helen #2

Diana Taylor said...

Love your ATC's and that's a great connection - very clever! That's a fabulous layout too - I like the little Google pins. Hope you have a lovely crafty week,
Diana xx #17

Sarah Brennan said...

I do like your take on the ATC theme BJ. Great layout pages too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

BJ said...

For the record I have received email notifications of comments made by:-

LLJ; Tracyx2; Christine; Anne; and Felix/Angela

which haven't shown up on my blog but no idea why not???

BJ the bemused

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your ATCs! Fabulous layout too! Hugs, Chrisx