About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 1 November 2023

10 Day Bible Journaling Challenge


 After the Bible Journaling Conference Amanda at Devotion in Action does a follow up challenge of 10 days plus a bonus day so here are my entries.

Day 1 - Hope of Salvation


1 Thessalonians 5:8-10

Good job I have the new mini NT Bible as a lot of pages are taken in my other Bible,

Day 2 - Trust in God

Isaiah 26:3-4,7-8

Obviously any OT references had to be done in my bigger original Journaling Bible.

Day 3 - Our Inheritance

1 Peter 1:3-9

Pretty poignant for my life situation.

Day 4 - Set the Mind

Romans 8:6

Think this is my favourite painting, probably due to the bright colours and the splatters of metallic gold which went everywhere not just on my Bible.

Day 5 - Springs of Life

Proverbs 4:20-27

Did a similar water page back in March this year.

Day 6 - Replace Worry

Philippians 4:6-7

Drive your worries to God and leave them at His feet and have His Peace. Love this little car.

Day 7 - God is at Work

Romans 8:28

Eeek, this needed the same page as Day 4 (the brain above) and I didn't wish to add to that page so had to go with adding to my big Bible right over the words. Kept the paint fairly faint so the words are still visible though.

Day 8 - Walk in Wisdom

Proverbs 28:26

Love Amanda's simple yet striking pictures.

Day 9 - Bury the Old Nature

Colossians 3:2-5

Another bold picture. I readjusted the globe to include the UK rather than just the Americas.

Day 10 - Coffee and Jesus 

Ephesians 4:20-24

Hot Chocolate in my case and I painted the design from my raspberry cane cup too.






Bonus - Intentional Imitation

3 John 1:11






No comments: