About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 1 November 2023

WOYWW #752 - Lots Going On

Oh my word, there seems to be lots going on at the moment. Here's a treat with my desk on the go with yesterday's water colouring...

This is day 10 of Bible Journaling (water colouring) Challenge plus there is a bonus day today. 

The ten pages can be found on my previous post, I'll add the bonus when I have done it later...

I'm still going on my #scripture52 year long challenge. Got into a right pickle with this one as I had the tag fixed the other way initially and it fell open when hanging from the ring so I had to change it.

I keep seeing Helen's posts using collage tissue and I keep saying I'll make some more and at last here are my efforts.

Had my stamps out for my scrapbook page below, I'm not a stamper really.

And spurred on by our wonderful host, Julia, I did a couple of scrapbook pages.

I stamped the bricks and dropped the stamp on the photo! Doh! Honestly can you see the Queen's head in the sky space between the rooves? It jumped out at me hence the stamps embellishments.


I'm starting a 7 day Gratitude challenge tomorrow, and I also have my monthly Journal page for November to do too. But now I must go shopping and collect my prescription... Laters everyone or probably tomorrow got son visiting again this weekend too. Whoop Whoop.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

11 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Your desk is always so busy. And I ALWAYS love seeing scrapbook layouts. Makes me really miss it, every time. I love collage tissue and yet never seem to make it. I should!
Flying visit before knitting…
Mary Anne (3)

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, that scrapbook page...and the Queens head, how amazing, fantastically well spotted.it's the little things isn't it, that drive you mad, and the tag falling open would do it for me, so I think you were great to persevere and put it to rights! Great view of your working desk today, good for the eyes!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those scrapbook LOs are fab, I love the use of the stamps, they look really great!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Aren't you a busy lady? Love the collage tisue. I don't think I could cope witht hat many challenges at once, I get confused so easily (and saying that I've just remebered I have ATCs to post!). Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11

Crafting With Jack said...

Great projects on display today. I did spot the Queens head when you mentioned it. I like spotting thugs that aren’t there - what a crazy thing to say, but you know whaI I mean 🤣🤣. Happy WOYWW Angela #12

Helen said...

Well done with the tissue pages!! Happy woyww Helen #5

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Super projects - I'm in love with watercolours at the moment! The collage tissue will be very useful and those sheets will keep you going for ages! Loving the scrapbook layouts too with all the postage stamps! Happy November! xx zsuzsa #8

Neet said...

Love watercolouring when done by others. I wish i could master it but i just ucils and kid myself.
Love that tree in silhouette and the sunset but cannot find the Queen's head in the other picture.
Have a good week
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, I'm here at last! As usual the boiler man didn't arrive until lunchtime and then I had to keep the dogs busy while hubby looked after him. By the time that was over and I caught up with a few other jobs it was evening, don't know where the time goes. You're always so busy, great projects too. Loving the stamped tissue. Wishing you a late but happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Making quick visits at the hotel. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. I get tempted to join in with challenges/classes, but then run out of time and energy rapidly. Definitely struggling with my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at the moment - often do at this time of year. Ali x #14