About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 8 November 2023

WOYWW #753 - Gratitude Month

Lots of Gratitude topics this month.

My monthly journal page, #scripture52 card and a 7 day gratitude journal.


Loving the colour combo, so did a page in the envelope journal I made at the conference.

Also did the bonus Bible Journaling page from the 10 day challenge.

Plus the first one from the new November series on being prepared.

Think that is about it for the week for me.



Happy WOYWW Everyone.

 

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Love all your journalling this week BJ. You can tell Thanksgiving is on the horizon. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Christine said...

Certainly is a time for being thankful in my house! I am so grateful for the answered prayers on my cough . . . .
love your journal pages, gorgeous colours . . . definitely Autumn!
Have a good week
Christine #15

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What great colours in your journal pages and I love the paintings in the book as well, such clever ideas!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Brilliant pages BJ, great colours and detail too. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Glenda said...

Lovely pages in your book! You have quite the talent my friend! Have a great WOYWW!
Glenda #14

Crafting With Jack said...

Great Bible art. I watched the video with the suitcase last night. I like that the idea goes so well with the armour devotion. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Helen said...

I agree, gorgeous colours, BJ! thanks for visiting already. helen #2

Julia Dunnit said...

They are clever picture responses to the prompts huh, love the 'be ready' suitcase. Gratitude month I presume arrives in November because of Thanksgiving, but am happy to be corrected about that. Doesn't matter anyway does it, gratitude isn't exactly a bad thing to make a study of!