About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 15 November 2023

WOYWW #754 - Scrapping and more..

Here's my desk mid-scrapping, just need to stick my "Surprise" page down.

I did the Valentine Dance page the other day.

Also last years birthday page earlier in the week.

Somewhat out of date as I am heading for 60yrs fast - next February!!!


Yesterday I also made some sympathy cards. A friend asked me to make her a couple and I made a spare one for me too.


Sunday was a crafty bonanza of a day as I did some challenges. I won one too.

Index card, Watercolour, Abstract, Printables & Collage.

I have just learnt how to do photos collage so here's my #scripture52 card, collaged.

Plus we did "I am the door..." at church and I was asked to produce a life size door for everyone to stick post-it notes on. We got to decorate little fairy doors and make a door hanger too.

Last but not least my Bible Journaling for this week on Psalm 95, giving thanks to God for he is good.

Think that is me done. Sorry if I didn't make it around last week, we were buying, building a new bed for the "spare" room, then disposing of the old one at the dump.... Son will be pleased/surprised when he's home for Christmas, about time too.

It's my food shopping week (hubby and I take it in turns) so hopefully I'll be around later.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Another busy week of crafty projects BJ. Love all of them especially that layout. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Always great to see your projects. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

My name is Cindy said...

Lots of projects there BJ!! My neighbour asked for a sympathy card the other day, I only had 3 and she took them all. I didn't like to ask. But I need to make a couple when I have a minute. Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Another busy week crafting BJ and great results too. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x11x

Helen said...

You are on an absolute roll! well done on the challenge too. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Annie said...

You’ve had a busy week to BJ…and I love the results. I smiled at you sharing the photos of the bear…I almost feel famous 😀😀
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi BJ, some beautiful journal pages and cards there. You’ve had a busy week!
Most of the class were doing charcoal which is why she wasn’t explaining painting. I’ll try that tip though, thanks.
Yes frogging’s undoing- it’s a pun on ‘ribbit’ like the sound of a frog.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

As you know, I don't scrap in any order, so reading that you think your a bit behind in terms of date really makes me smile, I do admire your method! You've had a really craft busy week, I can see the pleasure in all your works.

Neet said...

I need to learn how to do photo collage. Love the various crafty things on your desk today.
How big was that door you made for church? Lovely idea.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the big door, great job there, no wonder everyone was so pleased with it! YOu’ve had a full crafting week, everything looks great, the LOs are fun and the sympathy cards are just the thing - well done!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Lindart said...

Oooh! I love the idea of sharing food shopping with hubby! Mine wouldn't do it though, and if he did the bill would be sky high every other week! LOL! But, in his defence, he does his own laundry. Lovely scrapbook pages! And your sympathy cards are beautiful. I love the white on white embossing. Have a great week, thanks for your visit! Lindart #18

Twiglet said...

Your scrapbook pages are lovely. I've never mastered putting together photos, papers and decoration. They always look so lovely when beautifully made like those . Fab post this week. x Jo

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. A lot of fabulous creativity. Hope your shopping trip went smoothly. Ali x #16

Kyla said...

wow a really productive week and a new skill of photo collages too, brilliant.
Thanks for visiting my desk already
Kyla