About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 11 October 2023

WOYWW #749 - Bible Journalling Conference

The "Armour of God" Bible Journalling Conference starts this afternoon. 3 days of crafty goodness with spiritual devotions, my heaven.

My desk isn't ready as yet as it doesn't start till 4pm and I'll be getting the ironing board out as a extra surface.

So what IS on my desk?

A leaf and a pine cone from our Geocaching adventure yesterday, also the bag of a hand made key fob found in a cache (TFTC - Thank you For The Cache) suitable exchanged trinkets left in the cache. I love it when we find something special. It's already adorning my geo-bag. 



Hanging to the right is my weekly scripture52 card starting the final quarter of the year. 

And the church colouring page which I water coloured when I got home. Funny thing is I thought the mound to the left was a HILL of even the SUN and thankfully painted as the latter, stood back and realised it is actually the BREAD! So glad I didn't paint it green!


Front left is a pile of papers saved from my hubby's loft sort recycling box. Some are really old, lots with electrical diagrams all super for collage woke.

Behind are a couple of scrapbook pages pending inspiration, but will definitely be "parked" for this week. 

I really must Julia for her comment last week, saying it is OK to do a LO with one photo now and again as I nearly ditched my single photo of January's planting.

I have now paired it with a February photo (blue page) of things I did and faced with 3 photos of things Hubby did.

Can you see the outline of Her Majesty's face between the chimneys and aerials, hence the stamps for embellishments..... 

I did some more doodles with water colours.


So to the Conference, I have an A4 Folder, full of all the printables, ready and adorned with the Sword of the Spirit, it's next to last years Fruit of the Spirit folder.

And I added the Mighty Warrior to the back of my notebook which I started last year. 

So Excited.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.


9 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Your watercolour doodles are so pretty and colourful. Was take aback till I enlarged the photo and could see SUSSEX and not just SEX LOL! Geocaching all of a sudden seemed a little dodgy... :D I love the mechanical drawings and agree - great fodder...

Happy WOYWW Day!
Mary Anne (8)

Christine said...

Enjoy yourself this afternoon . . . a super subject.
Enjoy your week
Christine #17

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your bible journaling course is just your style. I know this is something you are excited about and are looking forward to. Nice geocaching find and functional, too. Sounds like you ae ready for the course, so I won't keep you. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So many great things going on here today. I can see why you might have thought that was a hill but looking at it closely you can see it's bread. By now I think you're enjoying your conference. Hope your woyww is a happy one. Hugs, Angela x13x

Crafting With Jack said...

I thought the conference started yesterday, no wonder I couldn’t activate any of the links 🤣. Drink Plenty of tea to keep you awake tonight! Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Helen said...

was trying to remember where I got to visiting at lunchtime... I think it was here! You do have to look closely to see that is bread! happy WOYWW Helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lots of fab things on your desk today but the two standouts are the watercolour sample doodles and the circuit diagram! I just love blueprints and technical drawings, they’re so satisfying!
Hugs LLJ 15 xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah the bread of life not the hill of Golgotha. Easily confused but oh do beautifully done as will be the bible journalling.. well done.
Chuckled at Angela joining a day earlier. Days just fly..
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well. Happy WOYWW 😊
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Spyder said...

Hubby used to draw out electric diagrams, wish I could find some, I'd definitely use them now. Love the doodles Sorry I'm soooo late, never enough time in the day/week. Happy VERY late woyww?!((Lyn))#21