About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 26 July 2023

WOYWW #738 - Fodder Challenge (10-12)

Oh my life!  Just wrote my page and deleted it by mistake! 

I've been struck down by a horrid sore throat and really struggling the past few days. So here goes AGAIN!

My desk with all my Fodder Challenge pieces except the mobile which is in our conservatory.

Here are the links to the last 3 days of the Fodder Challenge.

Day #10 Belly Band

Day #11 Mixed Media Tag Series

Day #12 Fodder Mobile

My Bible is open on my desk pending the last chapter of 1 Timothy but I forgot to show last weeks so here's chapter 5.

I did my scripture card on Sunday but wasn't really with it then so initially put the date as the week number DOH!

Trying desperately to do separate pages for the last 3 fodder days but blogger isn't letting me add photos to them (hence why I deleted them and this one as well by mistake).

Had to close down Chrome completely in between each blog post in the end to make it work....Going to lie down in a dark room now....

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I looked at all three final days of your fodder challenge. I have yet to watch the final one, but I got stuck on the round tags she used. I have two of them that were gifted to me, but I hate to use them the way she did. I like yours. I watched the belly band, but decided it wasn't something I would ever do. I like yours, though. Yest I followed all three links and I absolutely LOVE your mobile. It is awesome. Guess I'll try to watch that one today or tomorrow if I find time. I am in total awe that you created all 12 projects. Yiou deserve a medal! Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Mary Anne said...

LOL! The Hubster saw part of the mobile video and said "I hope you didn't pay for that!" then Darling Daughter outed me and said we collected sticks on our walk back from her volunteer job ... oops! I am off to check your links. I pulled the trigger on all three seasons when they had discount pricing and already into Season One. It'll keep me busy till October...
Happy WOYWW + Knitting day(for ME!)
Mary Anne (4)

Crafting With Jack said...

I had a look and took some screenshots of the videos. I did the woven papers, I liked the watercolour flowers and several others which I will have a go at. Love your mobile and tag piece. Up to 78 in my Psalm study! Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Quick visits today as I seem to be even busier than usual now that the holidays are here. Glad you managed to get the blog working in the end - hope the sore throat is better soon! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I saw your comment about keeping your fodder. It was either season 1 or 2 where they made a book to keep your fodder. It was made with cardstock for the backing and baggies cut to size for the front. Very creative. It may still be on YouTube, where I saw it. Not on Teachable.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like that pic of the cormorants on your monitor, very pleasing! Sorry you’re poorly, there’s so much going round, G was really ill with a cold and cough which he still has. Your artwork is always interesting, I really must get out my paints again…
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Sorry you are poorly BJ - Tech problems definitely don't help. Lovely projects on your desk, hope to take a squint at that fodder challenge but probably won't get there. Hope you feel better soon. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Helen said...

Sorry you are poorly, hope it clears off soon! Well done for persevering with the blog. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I wasn't sure what the Fodder thing was all about but found it now. Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good and hope it clears up soon. Take care and wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x