About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 19 July 2023

WOYWW #737 - Fodder Challenge (1-9)

Oh my life, what a week! 

Thanks to Sylvia last week I joined the Fodder Challenge and have been a busy bunny ever since.


My desk is now adorned with 7 tags of the challenges, a tag mini book and some painted fabric ribbons.

I have just blogged each day in case you want to have a closer look :-

Days #1 & #2  - Water Colour Tropical Leaves & Collage Notebook Covers (right box and behind)

Days #3 & #4  - Floating Quote Quartet & "Woven" Fodder Papers (2nd from left and behind & round tub)

Days #5 & #6   - Mixed Media Tokens & Gelli Printed Fabric Ribbons (right tag and baggy infront and left little box)

Day  #7  -  Gratitude Medals (behind round tub and left baggy)

Day #8  - Mini Tag Book (front centre)

Day #9 - Mini Collage (left tag)


I did my Scripture card alongside tag #3

And I managed to spray myself PINK too.

Yep what a week!



Happy WOYWW Everyone.

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have seen the first three Fodder School challenges. I watched them and knew I didn't have many of the supplies that were needed. But I sure like yours. You did a great job with the ones I saw. I hope to watch a few more later in the week. Had to laugh at your pinkness!

Happy WOYWW. No number yet of course.

Spyder said...

oddly, I pick up a pink colour...but put it back my hair is thinning so fast now it would look like stipes! but, I'll never say never! Love all your tags and will definitely got check out your other posts. This is the first time in months that I've been able to link up with Julia's mr linky and see who's playing woyww! Will also check out the 'Fodder School Challenge' I have loads of that...probaly not the right fodder though!
Happy Foddering! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #7

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I will try to explain what I meant by tip-in book. Bad choice of words, perhaps.

Last December, I created the Art Journal Advent Calendar. You can see all the pages here:

https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2022/12/art-journal-advent-calendar-2022.html

and here:

https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2022/12/the-last-of-my-art-journal-advent-2022.html

I created each page, then glued two pages back to back. Some of the pages had more liquid glue than dry glue, so they were a bit bumpy. I also used a few 3D elements. Originally, I was going to punch three holes along the left side of each page. The very thought of having to do that to 13 pages had me rethinking how I would bind the book. That's when I decided instead of binding with metal rings like the previous year's book, I would tip the pages into the book I had decided not to use as my new Cat AB. There are ample pages left in this book, so I can tip this year's Art Advent Journal in when the pages are finished in December. I hope that helps and explains what I was trying to convey. Feel free to ask if you don't understand something.

Julia Dunnit said...

Love that you've used the leaves already, now that's useful Fodder, and one of the things I kept wondering about...are you making stuff just to have it sit about or is it useful stuff...go you for making it useful. So glad that you've had a lovely creative week, how marvellous. And pink spray...preferable to Christmas green glitter any time, suits you!

Christine said...

Glad to see you've joined the 'club'! hope it cheers you up as much as my hair does to me.
I have enrolled but not had the time yet to craft along but I understand the posts can be saved so here's hoping. Loved the ribbon one
Have a good crafting week
Christine #18

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to see you've joined in with the Fodder club, I have them all waiting to be used but just been too busy to get started with it. Wishing you a very happy and creative WOYWW, Angela x8x

Helen said...

I did think about joining the fodder challenge, bit late now! I'd never catch up and I don't use my instagram account to share projects. I have enjoyed seeing people's projects though. Hope you weren't pink for too long! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You suit the pink! I always think I should colour my hair but have never got round to it. Those fodder projects are fab, how lovely to see that you’ve got swept up in the fun!
Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

My goodness you have been busy. Lack of suitable stuff means I haven’t done most of it, but could to watch and learn. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Anne said...

Goodness, busy indeed!!! I am not brave enough to go pink, well done you. Anne x 18

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

tHANKS FOR STOPPING BY. I love all the projects below. So glad you took part, your desk photo is awesome. Not been home Tues/Wed. had appts in the City and did some shopping etc. Have a kneew issue xrays etc. Hope 11 & 12 are fun for you also.