About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 18 July 2023

Fodder Challenge Days #1 & #2

Came to this Fodder Challenge a tad late so will be on "catch-up" for the first few days. I'm going to make a tag of each day if possible.

Day #1 - Watercolour Tropical Leaves by Tiffany Sharpe

Super challenge, I've since branched out into other leaf shapes, toadstools/mushrooms and circles.

I made a couple of cards too.

Day #2 - Collaged Notebook Covers by Barb Smucker

I did a tag in the technique. Never wet papers before glueing before. Tried on home printed papers but not so good there.

Then I covered my big trinket matchbox.

Great start to this 12 day long challenge.

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Again pretty creations I love the Fodder leaves...I did do some of those. I am going to try some with the ReInkers Loved how they turned out in the flowers I did with Mark Art Wendy Vecchi.