About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 2 November 2022

WOYWW #700 - Woo Hoo 700th week of WOYWW

Oh my how many weeks? 700 that's how many weeks. What a wonderful group, love you all and big huge THANKS to Julia for keeping us all going.


I've been pushing the boat out again with my Bible Journaling.

4 more watercolours in my Bible to finish off a devotion series by Amanda Davis

Pears

Watermelon Basket



"Lead Me"

Bowl of Fruit Bonus day. 

Facebook tag #diaripening. 

She has loads more printables and videos on her website , I've got some ready but having a rest for now.
I finished off my Fruit of the Spirit booklet...

Kindness,   



Goodness,







Faithfulness.









Gentleness 

and Self-Control.

I'd run out of single colours for the last page so I used them all with a rainbow. Was thinking the Garden of Eden and the Apple and that everything we do needs Self-Control.


I used a couple more printables from the conference to do the Mother Hen Page. 

The verse had come up in my Elijah Study about how Jesus longed to protect everyone but the Religious Leaders were leading people astray.

And finally a "Give Thanks" page (from another printable), that gave me a title for my Mushroom watercolour on the facing page at last.

Tracing the Mushroom I'd flipped forward 3 pages instead of 1 so I'm filling in the blanks...


Happy 700th WOYWW Everyone.

11 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Stunning journal pages BJ. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

Beautiful pages. BJ! Happy 700!1 Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love seeing your journal pages, you are really getting good at this. Wishing you a happy 700th and a very creative woyww, Angela x8x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 700! It’s still so interesting to see what everyone’s getting up to each week - your bible journalling is fab but my fav is the mushroom, so autumnal.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Christine said...

Stunning pages, you are so clever. Love the gorgeous colour hues.
Have a good week
Christine #19

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous pages., you have been creatively busy. Have a great week. Angela #13

Tracy said...

Such beauty in every page BJ ,bursting they are with Joy for the eyes 💕 you've been super busy. Sending love and hugs Tracy #15 xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, get you flipping forward by mistake and then really making something of the page on purpose..very clever. The pages are lovely. All of them, love the fruits in your bible too. Quite apart from your lovely art though, the loveliest thing to me is how much you’ve enjoyed the workshops, i hope you’ve got as much out of them as it appears.

glitterandglue said...

Hi there.
Only 2 days late in visiting!! Everyone seems to think I am a bit mad doing all this visiting - but it is honestly only the second time this year that I have done so much!! Have hardly seen my family and friends all year.
Wow! You have been SO busy with the journalling - do you think you will be inspired to continue now you have finished several projects? Do you regularly journal in your Bible? I know I don't, it's just not my way of connecting with Father God - but I wish you well in it!!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

My name is Cindy said...

Wow you have been busy!!! Stunning journalling. Happy 700, hope it goes on and on. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #14

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, I've been admiring your journal pages but I have wondered how they have stood up to the water in the watercolouring. My, very old and tiny, Bible has tissue thin pages which look as though they would disintegrate if I tried anything like that on them. Anyway, yours are lovely and obviously thicker than mine.