About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 16 November 2022

WOYWW #702 - Mini Journal and more

Good morning ladies, what a fine morning it is. More so as it is my week off the Asda shop! 

Since hubby retired we take it in turns to do the shop, so I guess this is my retirement day!

My Cuttlebug is being used a lot these days although mainly for its weight. (3.385 kg / 7.74g) I use it to weigh down my Bible after the water colouring to minimise the pages wrinkling. 

However last night, I made a mini journal (from a facebook video) before I went dancing, so that is under there too.

A second cover paper is on the desk as well so you can get a feeling for the size. 

I filled it with various papers, including book pages, music score and printed squares/dots. etc. The latter left over from the conference downloads.

Also on my desk is my usual journal with the craft items from my new church's all age service last week. 

They were summing up a years worth of their monthly all age services on the Fruit of the Spirit, so just had to add them to my journal.

It was remembrance Sunday too of course. 

I added remembrance poems to the poppy round the edge, and my talk notes to the page itself.

Other pages this week have been on Grace, that Jesus says, come the door is always open.

Got the little girl printable from Charlene Warwick's freebie section under the Extras tab. Trying to find free printables mainly as my bank heaps on bank charges for foreign transactions which are unproportionate to the actual cost of the printables.

And finally a water colour in my Journaling Bible. On the theme of Incandescence, based on Exodus 34 when Moses saw God on mount Sinai and returned to the people shining so radiantly that he had to hide his face with a veil.

Oh that reminds me of Chapter 31, where Bezalel and Oholiab are chosen and filled with the Spirit to do all the CRAFT work on the tabernacle, just bookmarked that one for future illustrating. Makes finding these special verses so much easier.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

8 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Great journalling and pages - see you are being very crafty at the mo! Happy WOYWW, have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #6

Christine said...

Great Journaling . . . I'm just about to start Daniel . . . love this Book.
Take care
Christine #17

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I always like to see sheet music used in crafting and it looks great in the mini journal. You’ve been very prolific this week, I’m glad you’re enjoying the journalling so much.
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Taking it in turn to shop sounds like a good idea but we have to shop for us and mum so it's a bit too much for one person to manage. Loving your journal pages you are always so productive with these. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great journal pages, I went and got the girl in the rain too. I am sure I have some Bible pages that I could email you. You may already have them. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous pages as ever BJ - love the light bulbs in particular. Glad you have found so many useful free printables too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

Love the pages BJ as always. You have been very creative! Your sharing of the shopping sounds a great idea. I wish I had someone to share mine with!! thanks for your visit. Helen #1

Tracy said...

Hellooo BJ, Wrapping yooou up in hugs as I type 🤗❤ your desk is so tidy ... I'm in envy of it 😘 I am in loooooove with your mini journal, love it 🤩your pages are always an inspiration to see ... your Bible entry so beautiful and meaningful ⭐️ See yooou tomorrow BJ(I'm late)lots of love and hugs Tracy #14 xxxx