About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, DΓ©copatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 23 November 2022

WOYWW #703 - Gone Mini & Praying for Ukraine

Desk just before I go dancing (Ballroom/Latin) Tuesday night as tomorrow is my shopping week/day!

There is a list of the photos to print so far from February to August (231) Think I might need to slim that down somewhat! 

My Praying for Ukraine page in my Journal. The elements were from a free printable (some things in the shop are $0 some on sale for $0 you need to look through them).

The village stencil wasn't planned, nor the barbed wire but I thought they both gave a thought to what the people of Ukraine are going through.


Loving my mini journal. 

Decided to make it a little book of affirmations of "Who I am in Christ"

Did the first page from a live video on Facebook.

"I Am a Child of God"

For the second page I literally dusted off my Dyan Reaveley Spray Inks.

Forgot how strong they were so they bled through to the first page!

Still have enormous problems with white pens, tried two different ones. Oh MY!

"I Am Forgiven"


Hadn't liked my writing on the first page so after the bleed through I decided to cover it up.




Sorted

For the last page I used one of the Ukraine elements...

"I Will Not Be Forsaken"

Finished my post after dancing!

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

What a stunning mini journal BJ and the larger page for Ukraine is fabulous too - the village and barbed wire are so right. Hope you enjoyed your dancing. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Beautiful journal work BJ, how mini is mini? a love the barbed wire addition to the Ukraine page…keeps the agony of the situation in the front of your mind. Good luck with slimming down the phot numbers, it’s really a hard thing to do!

Tracy said...

Such beauty between the pages you create BJ ⭐️πŸ’“❤πŸ’Ÿ you're Ukraine page a reminder to us what is still going on πŸ™ each page filled with heart and meaning ... especially love your first pages BJ πŸ’•πŸ’“❤πŸ’Ÿ sending you lots of love and hugs Tracy #9 xxx
P.S
I hope you had a beeeautiful evening last night tripping the light fantastic πŸ’ƒxxx

My name is Cindy said...

Great journal pages BJ for a tough subject. That village stencilling is stunning. Good luck with reducing the photos - I'm noy v good at that!! Happy WOYWW, have a good week, love n h ugs Cindy xx #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely pages and thought provoking too. My brother has had three Ukrainians staying with him since April and it doesn’t look like they’re going back any time soon. They thought they’d be home for Christmas but I don’t think it’s working out that way.
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Helen said...

Hope your dancing last night was good fun. Love your pages. Thanks for visiting. Yes, just about room on the sofa but not a lot anywhere else.... Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, your journal pages are all beautiful. I've tried to keep a journal but I keep going back to my scrap pages instead. Maybe one day. Delighted to see you're back at your dancing classes again. Have a lovely week. Elizabeth x #19

Crafting With Jack said...

Great mini journal pages. I love watching the dancers on Strictly. I would love to twirl around the floor in those beautiful dresses. Happy WOYWW. Angela #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

These pages are just gorgerous, so much colour. I have tried several times to start a journal but I keep getting distracted with other things, maybe sometime! Happy creative woyww, Angela x12x