About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 26 October 2022

WOYWW #699 - Bible Journaling Plus!

Oh my life my desk has been a hive of activity this past week. I've just cleared away this evenings doings then remembered 

WOYWW! 

Not to worry...

I've been plugging away at the Fruit of the Spirit Booklet which I'd only done "Love" in during the conference.


So now I have Joy, Peace and Patience as well.


Seem to have settled with the torn paper technique and a different colour per page, I wonder if I can keep that up for all nine?


I also did a Joy page in my journal from a freebie printable I got from one of the conference speakers.


And from the same one, Etched By Faith
I did a watercolour this evening too.


I started a 10 day Bible Journaling Devotion with watercolour last week so have, 7 of those to show (today's on my desk). 

All by Devotion in Action.


Last but not least I added some bits to my Gentleness tag.

Hope this crafty inspiration continues, I've been really missing it and now LOVING it.

Still not ordered my scrapbook photos - oopsey

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

11 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Loving your inspired enthusiasm, marvellous that something that means so much to you is focussing your creativity. I like the idea of a colour per page for these ‘big’ words, great idea. I also like the bible work, the forever-ness of your own annotation and pictures is very precious.

Sarah Brennan said...

Blown away by your creativity and devotion BJ - beautiful pages. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You have been a crafting whirlwind! I’m glad youv’e enjoyed the bible journalling and I like the effect torn paper gives too, I use it a surprising amount.
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous pages, you really have been busy. I love how you are doing the Fruits of the Spirit. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

Lynnecrafts said...

Glad you’ve enjoyed your journaling BJ, and I love the idea of using one page per theme.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wonderful makes - you have been busy indeed - well one for clearing your desk for your next project! I should learn to do that too! Happy Wednesday! xx zsuzsa #18

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hi again BJ, thanks for your visit! The LifeBook tasters are no longer available (only if you buy LB2023) - but if you sign up for Tam's newsletters, you'll get a notification next year - I've been doing them for 4 years now. Usually, they are available for free for 2 weeks initially and Tam ALWAYS extends it by a week, so 3 weeks in total.

Helen said...

I love your Bible journalling pages - and that you have been so inspired by it. Have a good week helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gosh BJ so many gorgeous pages, you have been busy. It's good though to have a desk clear before you start something new which actually I've done too this afternoon as I've finished the Violin today. Wishing you a lovely week and a happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

glitterandglue said...

Morning BJ. Goodness - you have been busy. Great pages. Well done. Always good to meditate on the fruit of the spirit.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, sorry I'm so late but I'm still not set up with internet yet and so connection is still pretty patchy here. I see you've been very busy and I'm loving your collages. The watercolour of the toadstool is beautiful too. Hugs, Elizabeth x #21