About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 12 October 2022

WOYWW #697 - Fruit of the Spirit Conference

    

All ready for the Fruit of the Bible Journaling Spirit Conference starting at 4pm BST. 

Each day ends after midnight - Wednesday to Friday - Eeeek but all free.

Got my ironing board out for extra working space - best use it has had in ages. 

Seem to have given up ironing all together now!


Meanwhile been trying to do a page in my Bible each day this month. 

I copy/trace a lot of stuff but hoping I'll find my own way in time.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

8 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Some lovely photos. I love how you are sprucing up those bible pages. I have a man who lived with us as a young man who recently died. The pastor had his Bible in hand and shared a few of his notes and drawings and I was brought to tears. What a treasure that would be. He carried it (pocket size) while working the fields of his farm. And evidently enjoyed having it with him during those time.
I leave my ironing board up near my crafty space and it's never used for IRONING !!!
mostly sorting out/stashing projects for a few days.
Enjoy a great week and I've enjoyed your post.

Helen said...

I hope you are enjoying the conference and stay awake! I rarely use my ironing board either ; it stays in the cupboard! Have a good week Helen #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely decorated Bible pages. The Bible conference is the wrong time for me. I downloaded some of the Bible reading plans thought. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I have actually used my ironing board today for what it's meant for which is actually why I'm late getting round today. It is not my favourite job and I only do it when it's absolutely necessary. Pleased to hear you have found a better use for yours. Loving the decorated bible pages. Sending you best wishes for a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I must say ironingboards do come in very useful sometimes! I love your bible pages! Happy WOYWW, Chrisx

Sarah Brennan said...

What gorgeous bible journal pages BJ. They work so well. What's an ironing board lol? Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Julia Dunnit said...

Starts at 4 and goes on till midnight….good gracious, I couldn’t manage all that for five days in a row! I hope you’re really enjoying it. Love the ready ironing board for just in case use, made me laugh!

My name is Cindy said...

Hope you are managing to keep up - beautiful pages on show there! Sorry I'm so late, been gardening!! Love n hugs Cindy xx