About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 5 October 2022

WOYWW #696 - Bible Journaling

Been AWOL as I've had COVID again, still recovering...


Anyway somehow signed up for a Bible Journaling Conference starting next Wednesday! So have been printing and fussy cutting some of their resources. 

Also had my journaling Bible out and have done a page a day this week so far. Had a doodle with watercolours too.



Can't be bothered to fight with Blogger with photo placement today

as I've been sorting out fraud on my credit card this evening as well - so shattered!

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

18 comments:

Helen said...

hope you get better soon, and enjoy the Bible journalling conference. Hope also the credit card fraud can be/has been sorted. Helen #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Feel better soon BJ. Loving the bible journaling. Hope you get the fraud sorted too. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Tracy said...

Hellooo my lovely ❤ here's to you feeling much better soon 🤗 Hoping you got the card fraud sorted as well,scary it can be! Toooo your Bible journaling... love,loooove your pages💕🥰💟 You reminded me to dig mine out,itsuch a beautuful thing to work in. Wrapping yooou up in gentle mahooosive hugs 😘 feel better soon. Sending love and hugs Tracy #13 xxxxx

Caro said...

Loving the Bible journalling - I started doing at least two page edges in every book of the Bible but haven't quite finished that challenge yet (2 years later) - I must get mine out again and have another go. Enjoy the conference. Happy WOYWW. Take care, with love & God Bless, Caro x (#14)

My name is Cindy said...

Hi there BJ - thanks for heads up about my link - how on earth did I do that? Sorry to hear you've had Covid again, hope you are fighting fit soon. I know what you mean about photo placement - it's a nightmare!! Happy WOYWW love n hugs Cindy xx #8

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Well wishes to you, and hoping your fraud issues can be simple. Our world is crazy. Lots of stress from most issues. Enjoy a good weekend and enjoy your bible journaling. Pretty photos.

Neet said...

Hope this covid you have soon disappears and leaves you feeling a much better person than at the moment.
Good luck with the Bible Journaling class - looks as if you are off to a good start with the preparation already.
Hugs, Neet xx 5

Crafting With Jack said...

A Bible Journaling Conference sounds interesting. Is this a virtual one? I hope the fraud issues can be sorted quickly. Happy WOYWW. Angela #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You poor thing, hope you're feeling better soon, it seems to be catching lots of people at the moment. It doesn't sound as though you've had a very good week at all. Hope the Bible conference brightens things up a bit for you. Take care and wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x12x

Lindart said...

Oh dear, having it once is bad enough, so sorry you have to go through it again. Your journaling is beautiful. What a pain having to sort through cc fraud. I hope the rest of the month goes better for you. Have a great week! Lindart #20

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh my, it's so long since I did any Bible Journaling - I really should try to make some pages. Tanks for the nudge, Happy WOYWW, Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

That's Thanks!!! X

Annie said...

It's been anaother busy day for me ad I'm only just finding time to visit the desks.....better late then never eh?
So sorry you've had Covid....really hope you recover very soon.
Hugs
Annie x #7

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry you’re suffering covid again, jolly bad luck, really hope you starting to feel more like you’re getting over it now. Loving the journal work and your lettering in your bible, it’s wonderful!

Lynnecrafts said...

Sorry you’ve had covid again, BJ. I hope you feel better soon. I get lost in the past tenses of Welsh so I m struggling again. I don’t know what’s happening on 1 Nov. Must have a look.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13

StampinCarol said...

Oh my gosh but I hope you get your credit card figured out! I have my card set to text me immediately when the card is used which has saved me.
And hope you have a speedy recovery!
Enjoy the Bible journaling!
Carol N #18

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Trust you are feeling better after covid - have you had your requisite negative results? Sorry to hear about the card fraud - that is horrid. Trust all is now sorted. Goodness me - a Bible journalling conference - wow! Didn't know such things existed - although, it's not my thing, so I probably would never have gone looking either!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Kyla said...

oh no thats not a great week for you, Covid and the fraud too, hope you got it all sorted, lovely journalling though
thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla #16