About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 27 March 2024

WOYWW #773 - Art Journal Free week

BJ's Craftcorner. I bought a couple of those plastic storage boxes for my bits and bobs this week.

I'm still going strong with my daily journaling. Came across another freebie week of Art Journaling Prompts and Videos - BB Bash so will be attempting those to the end of the month.

I also tried a couple of Jenna Burne's videos too.

19) Mushroom and toadstool dies

20) Gnome House dies (should be Christmas but works well otherwise)

21) Very hungry "new circle punch" caterpillars 16mm & 25mm

22)Jenna Burne - Trusting #8

23) Jenna Burne - The Wonderous Cross

24) Baptisms at church, I watched live online whilst making this page.

25) Day 1 of BB Bash - Prompt Messy.

My Bible Watercolour this week was from Isaiah 53 where Christ's Passion was foretold all those years before it actually coming to pass.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 

I did some more watercolour "doodles" whilst I had them out. More leaves and also some Easter eggs which I made into a few cards.

I also made an engagement card and my friend's 60th/New Home card.

That Gnome House it so cute, put 60 on the door. I think the whole thing could be made into a big gnome too, pondering that.


Off to the dentist for a check up this morning, will visit you all when I can...



Have noticed I get some blog comments which don't generate email notifications and some get an email but no comment online - good job I look at both...Blogger pickle I shouldn't wonder.

Happy WOYWW Everyone

8 comments:

Neet said...

Wow, another busy crafting week for BJ.
Your desk is full of delicious goodies and I need to go back and have another few glorious minutes soaking them all in.
Hugs Neet 1 xx

Diana Taylor said...

What a lot of gorgeous craftiness on your desk. I love the little pages - the toadstools really caught my eye - they are beautiful.
Hope you have a great week, and hope all went well at the dentist.
Diana xx #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

More gorgeous projects today, you're always so busy. I bet your desk chair is still warm and awaiting your return. Happy woyww, Angela x12x

Helen said...

my evening out got cancelled (quite pleased really) so I am dashing round some desks whilst dinner cooks! fabulously busy week as always, BJ. Happy WOYWW Helen #10

Julia Dunnit said...

I would blame blogger too, I'm sure it's a neglected platform these days. Love the photo of your corner, it's so neat and tidy! Super love the idea of having a scrapbook page up on view for a while, do you do that for every LO? Nice to 'air it' before you put it in an album.

Crafting With Jack said...

I am really upset. Dolly, my chihuahua, got attacked this morning. A dog barking at her from the other side of the fence suddenly put his head through and dragged her in. I think she has come out of shock now, she has a puncture wound and a bruise. She is probably very sore too.
Wishing you a very happy Easter. Angela #18

Marit said...

Wow you've been busy creating... a lot of lovelyness to see! Those pages with all the fairytale-like pictures are fantastic! I wish you a lovely Easter-weekend! Hug from Holland, Marit #2

My name is Cindy said...

Gosh you are being so productive lately. Thank you for your visit, I went a bit downhill Weds afternoon and took to my bed so only just getting round now. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx Happy good Friday!