About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 13 March 2024

WOYWW #771 - Journaling

The desk last night with yesterday's page not quite finished.

So here's the other days.


The background was from the gardening magazine but the main picture from my husbands IET magazine.


Back to the gardening magazine. Used an edge stencil and was really surprised and pleased with the black effect produced.

Badminton day so used my new die, plus the new stencil and some words from the gardening magazine.

A couple of water lily flowers from the magazine on an acrylic paint oil pastel background.
Saturday I bought some new harp music "Concerning Hobbits" and was inspired by my birthday card from Cindy. This was my last magazine addition...
Done in unison with my Faith Inspiration page (below). 

Sunday's talk was on friendships Proverbs 18:24 so I add that verse. Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.

I repeated the drips but sideways and a quote on friendships.

Faith Inspirations theme for March is friendship.

Based on Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

I did my Faith Inspirations page and my journal page at the same time following along to a recorded facebook "live" with the steps given for March.


Also I got 165 photos delivered but no scrapping as yet...



Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Helen said...

Great pages BJ, I love that green one with the stencilled border, it's my favourite (if I had to choose!) You have a lot of scrapping ahead, good luck with the next bundle!! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

My name is Cindy said...

Wow you are being so productive lately!! I am so glad you like the card, I thought they turned out rather well. I have a feeling that you asked me a question somewhere, about something, but can't recall what it was!! Feel free to ask again lol. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #6

Neet said...

Wow, you have been a busy bee. So many gorgeous pages, I think the first one caught my eye most of all, it's so strong in lots of ways.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Mary Anne said...

LOL! I red our little Bio at the top and I can see that from your posts each week. Such variety and all so fab. Not sure my back would tolerate trampoline work, but hey ho if it helps you well then that is wonderful! 165 photos to scrap? Sounds like bliss...
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (8)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful pages but I'm beginning to woinder if you ever sleep as you manage to get through so much. It's difficult to say which I love the most but guess it has to be the waterlilies. Have a lovely woyww. Hugs Angela x12x.

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful pages. Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Marit said...

wonderful pages, I especially love the one with the lilies - the combination of paint and image is wonderful and inspiring! Have a great day, love from the Netherlands, Marit #15

Chana Malkah said...

BJ, I love your pages! I looked through them three times and each time I found a new and interesting detail! Nicely done! I absolutely love the Water Lilly page!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah,m WOYWW #18

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Your page with the girl's face is stunning! I love all the layering you've used and the pattern around the cut out is so perfect. It's so great to have a new stack of photos to choose from isn't it? Have a lovely week, Lisa-Jane #10

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pages. I love the stencilling around the edge, a great idea. I have not seen a patterned edge stencil. What make is it?
Have a great week and Happy WOYWW. Angela #1

Lindart said...

I love the journal pages! All are wonderful. But I like the first one best!
Have a great week, Lindart #19

Julia Dunnit said...

I love the paper dolls friends page best, says it beautifully, although I have to disagree with Proberbs I'm afraid, if I'm to take it literally in the sense of friend and sibling! I see from your computer screen that you were up v late on Tuesday, Omigosh I can't do that during the week, I'd be horrible the next day!!.

Spyder said...

Fantastic post, love all your pages and journal whatnots! Super colours! Sorry I'm so Late! Happy WOYWW!?((Lyn))#16

Spyder said...

PS> To answer your comment on my post, Yes, I'm more likely older than you! as I could only find one 7 candle....that's a kinda hint!