About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 28 February 2024

WOYWW - #769 - 26th Anniversary

Ah, the desk, sporting the RHS magazine "The Garden" passed on to me by a friend. I'm thinking of making a mini journal for March and the cover photo is perfect for the cover. 

I've managed my daily journal so have 8 to show:-

20) Connect - dancing for me

21) Chatter - speech bubbles with words

22) Shiver - Brrr it was actually really cold last Thursday too

23) Nurture - the tree had been asking for a home so I used it here plus a few mini printed pictures.

24) Craft - as in the craft paper colour

25) Jagged - selected pointy stencils then jagged rock/cliff pictures, jagged leaves on the roses, cogs etc.

26) Imperfect - A stencil with incomplete circles and hand cut circles for the flowers. Was pondering my late Dad as it would have been his birthday so wrote some words for him on the flowers.

27) Pine - Good old Timmy Holtz stamps and peg stamps


I was a bit late starting the Devotion in Action Lent series but have 2 done now.

Week 1 was about God's Love and Mercy for us. Time for God's Love. It was from Nehemiah 9:17.

Week 2 was about tuning into God's ways. Changing the channel via the remote. It was from Job 38:36 although my version was quite a bit different to the text talked about so I wrote the other version in my Bible along the edge. So worth looking at different versions and indeed the original Hebrew OT or Greek NT.


So with that there is just the 26th wedding anniversary card. The modern theme for 26 years is "Pictures" so I've printed off a few on my mini printer and popped them inside.

I've selected most of the next load of photos to print, just waiting for March so I can include February. Phew it's a big job, and trying to be ruthless and not get so many, we'll see....


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

10 comments:

Mary Anne said...

You are so prolific! It is always such a great visit, to see all you are working on. I love all your pages. So varied, too. No one would ever accuse you of getting in a rut!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (8)

Helen said...

Amazing amount of stuff going on here , Mary Anne is right . Happy woyww Helen #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pages. Quite amazing the amount you get done. I really enjoyed the Bible group today. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous journal pages BJ. I can't believe how much you achieve in a week. Visiting having been up to the hospital with Hubby getting additional pain relief. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #14

Diana Taylor said...

Gosh you don't half pack a lot into a week!! Loving all your creativity - the anniversary card is gorgeous, I love the layered leaf printing (can never resist anything leafy) and the lacy edging - really lovely.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #12

Kelly said...

Love the pages. Maybe someday I'll be able to really play in the art journal. I've saved enough materials LOL. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You certainly have been busy with these journal pages. We've been out all day today so on catch up. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

Anonymous said...

Well done for keeping up with the challenge. I adore those flowers on day 26 and I love that you've used words to your dad there. They are always right with us aren't they? Have a great week. Lisa-Jane #13

Crafting With Jack said...

The envelopes are “pages” 😊. Have a great weekend.

Lindart said...

Happy Anniversary! Your card is beautiful! My favourite of all your pages today was the "imperfect" one with the flowers! And I'm sure your Dad got the birthday wishes! Have a great week, Lindart #19