About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 13 February 2024

WOYWW #767 - Prolific

Yes Prolific was today's journal prompt! Oh my! Just finished my page and tidied up so I could reach the keyboard to write my post.

Sorted cards for my friend's girl/boy twins who are 16yrs today.

Plus an extra birthday card whilst I was at it.

 Also a hand painted heart for hubby's Valentine.

The paper doesn't seem to want to stick so am taking action!





I've managed another week of daily journal pages.


7) Adore - apt for last weeks wedding

8) Hunger - being hungry for God

9) Introspection - oh my!

10) Glimmer - shiny bit in middle and the glimmer of Spring

11) Approach - approach God's throne of grace

12) Simplify - had a play with my oil pastels

13) Prolific - did a similar page over a decade ago, this time I used my collected and made papers..

Even did some scrapping, had this laid out pending since BEFORE Christmas!

Glad to get it sorted. Only enough photos printed for another double LO and then its photo choosing time again.... Really must rein it in some more.




And here's the fascinator I wore to the wedding last week. 


Friend told be to come as ME, be myself,  so I did...60yrs tomorrow- Yikes!








Happy WOYWW Everyone.

13 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, love the cards for the boys and sure they will too. You always amaze me how much you get done with the journals. Lovely fascinator too it really suits you. Sending woyww hugs Angela x2x

Susan Renshaw said...

Amazing to do a journal page a day! Lots of great work today!
Happy Valentine's and WOYWW! Susan #9

Chana Malkah said...

Well, you had a super productive week, and the results are all awesome! I bet your husband is going to love your hand-painted heart. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but I do enjoy seeing all the creative cards and gifts!

Your fascinator is too cute!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW#9

Helen said...

You've been so busy - love the 16th birthday cards. Well done with the prompts, seems you're doing great following them! The fascinator looks gorgeous, well done you! Happy birthday for tomorrow. Don't focus on the number. enjoy the day! Helen #4

Mary Anne said...

And you got it from Temu? or was it WISH, I forget now. But it looks lovely on you and you look lovely at 60! So funny, as I just told H she was PROLIFIC, so I guess that is the word of the day,
Happy WOYWW so Ready, set, hop!
Mary Anne (12)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You looked lovely for the wedding and the fascinator really suited you! Happy Big Birthday for tomorrow, hit 60 with style! Love all your pages, really varied and pretty.
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Christine said...

Great work on the layouts . . .
Love those photos, you're looking good . . . and 60 is the new 40 so enjoy! Hope you have a lovely birthday
Have a good week
Christine #15

Sarah Brennan said...

Great cards BJ - similar but different. Loving all your latest journalling and scrapping. Happy birthday for tomorrow. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #16

Crafting With Jack said...

Great work following the prompts, whose prompts are you following? Is is a year thing? You look great in your outfit and fascinator. Lovely painted heart. Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry I'm late, it's been a horrid week! The fascinator is gorgeous, lovely pics of you - and belated happy returns...this is my 60th year too, although I struggle to believe it! The Valentine for your love is so sweet, the simple heart says it all doesn't it. Do you know we didn't even get around to pancakes or valentines this week, it's just been too much!

Kyla said...

ooh loving the fascinator and hope you had a lovely birthday too.
thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Kelly said...

Good morning, BJ
Love the outfit.
You have been busy. Man 16 years. How time flies.
Yes, Timmy makes his way into my craft room a lot. I'll be ordering his new fabrics probably next week. I hope to have a Halloween Snow Globe to show next week as I have a challenge due on the 29th.
Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly #17

Spyder said...

You've been so busy this week and I can't believe how tidy your desk is! your pages and cards are really great and so are the photos and I like the outfit too!
Happy WOYWW!?((Lyn))#17