About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 24 January 2024

WOYWW #764 - Hen-Do

Yay I made it to the Hen-Do. I just stayed for the afternoon tea and craft part. 


We decorated notebooks as the craft part of the afternoon which was fun.

The little present was a small blue fabric heart with a pin on the back so it could be pinned inside the dress hem. It was in a little matchbox which I'd covered and decorated.

On my desk are my faith journal mid-page although I have done a couple other pages since last week too.

This is the Faith Inspirations Free mini course about art journaling. I just printed off the sheets and did my own thing.

This is this months scripture52 and associated page of clocks, thought I'd just do as monthly spreads this year.

I used more of the same INSIDE my friends wedding card, I thought the theme of new beginnings was quite apt. I made their card too of course but can't show that for a couple of weeks. The wedding is on Wednesday 7th Feb so not long now.

Also on my desk is my Junk Journal with my latest page drying, it was all about texture.

I did the page for Saturday's prompt of Nature using the wedding invitation envelope. There were sunflowers front and back so I opened it up, so cool.


I also did a page in my Bible for Jeremiah 18:6 about us being like clay in God's hands. Think I need to work on my hands, but the pot is OK.

That's me for this week. Feeling mostly better and even went to dancing last night. Back to Asda shopping for me today, hubby has been doing it most weeks lately....


Happy WOYWW Everyone.


7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Adore the something blue gift BJ. Glad you made the hen-do. Loving the journaling as always. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m glad you got to the hen do, it looks fun and the notebook was very pretty. The little blue heart was a lovely touch and something special for the bride on the day!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Helen said...

Glad you enjoyed the hen do and the gift was gorgeous. Happy woyww Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sounds like you all had fun at the Hen party. Loving your journal pages and the little heart too. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x8x

Lindart said...

Glad you enjoyed the hen-do, I really like the idea of "something blue" pinned to the inside of the hem! Great pages, and I like the hands in your last one! Well done! Have a great week, Lindart #14

Crafting With Jack said...

A craft hen do - perfect! Great Bible projects. You decided to go with the Scripture 52 this year. I do like those clocks. Happy WOYWW Angela #11

Mary Anne said...

Oh a craft hen-do would suit me so much more than a drunken trawl thru local bars LOL! Lovely gift, and as ever, wonderful pages for your journal. Happy WOYWW Day+2 - I don't know WHY Weds. are always full of commitments!
Mary Anne (3)