About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 17 January 2024

WOYWW #763 - Secret

Here is my desk today, I was making a little gift for my friend's Hen-Do Saturday, so can't show it yet...

I did however use up similar bits and bobs for today's Junk page and there are some clues on the desk to the item I was making...

Here are my latest #junkjournaljanuary2024 pages 

Days 9-10 Foliage, Layered, Eclectic, Torn Edges.

Days 11-16 Garden, Pattern, Opposites, Flow.

Thought you might appreciate my thoughts on the prompt FLOW....put them in the pocket so it's up to the viewer to see or not..

Made me giggle, glad those days are over! Pension next for me!

Developed a sore throat and cough last Friday, just after getting over the previous head cold! Praying I'll be OK for the Hen-Do on Saturday, just the daytime craft part for me though.


Anyway here's the little parcel.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you make your hen do BJ. Great journal pages - I see what you mean about prompts now. They look fabulous - far more work than my daily collage. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the different pages you’ve done, so many lovely ideas and words. The little hen do present looks fab, hope you have a wonderful time!
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

Mary Anne said...

Oh no - I dread getting a cold this winter! There is just too much going on. I hope you feel better and it is just a mild case. Love your journal pages, as always. Th prompts look a bit out of the ordinary and quite fun. Keep the pages coming and feel better soon!!
Happy WOYWW Day!
Mary Anne (4)

Crafting With Jack said...

Sweet little parcel, beautiful wrapped. Your junk journal pages are great, I liked the “flow” card :). I hope your cold clears up quickly. Happy WOYWW. Angela #15

Lindart said...

Last week got away from me...sorry I didn't reply to your comment. You asked where I got the 3 words from. These things pop up in my FB feed and my Instagram feed, so I don't know where they originate from, the Universe, I guess! Sorry to hear about your sore throat, I hope you are well for your hen party. The little posy(?) is very cute! I love your junk journal pages, so many different layers and techniques! Have a great week, gargle with salt water!(it really works!) Lindart #18

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hope you make the Hen-Do. I have had a cough and it's taken a while for it to clear. Loving your Junk Journal it's amazing. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Helen said...

Hoping you make the hen-do. the gift looks beautiful. Take care and carry on journalling!! Helen #1

Chana Malkah said...

Fabulous Junk Journal pages! I wish I were a journalist, but my attempts at junk journaling were not successful!

I love your thoughts on Flow! Very nice!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #6

Crafting With Jack said...

I think I have the wrong format for my little book - I am having trouble fitting the words and embellishments on. Landscape would probably be better or perhaps a bigger size. I am doing snippets of the psalms, but I want to be able read the words so I don’t want them too tiny. Angela x

Diana Taylor said...

I'm loving all your journal pages, and the little posy is so sweet. I do hope you make it to the hen do.
Have a good week, stay warm and cosy,
Hugs, Diana xx #13

Julia Dunnit said...

Well that's a beautiful little parcel to take to the Hen I must say. Your pages are fab, I think your style has really stretched and flexed from the influence of prompts and lessons thst you've joined, it's lovely to see.

Neet said...

Love your pages and can't wait to see what the gift was you made for the Hen Do.
Sorry I am late but had a fall on Tuesday (indoors not in the snow). Nine hours in A&E ,broken ribs and knee is split wide open. Now struggling to walk with a walker and in pain from both knee and ribs.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thank for your visit. Such Beautiful photos you have shared. Running late we have our 3rd funeral this week to go to in an hour. Weather calmed down and maybe things can get back to a normal week. Truly enjoyed your journal pages so many fun layers. Have a great weekend.

Kyla said...

ooh your journals look good, am running late this week, hope your throat is better and the hen do was good
kyla