About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 24 May 2023

WOYWW #729 - Fabulous Friends


Oh my what a FABULOUS week. I rarely get anything in the post so to get something every time postie calls is absolutely fabulous.

Thank you Christine, Helen, Julia, Mary Anne, Spyder (Lyn) Jan, Caro and Tracy. Two more to arrive yet as well...

I couldn't resist doing my scripture card early this week and adding bits and bobs from all my happy mail on it too.

Also last Wednesday I got a craft delivery so extra happy week. 

Some Cut'n'Dry foam and a few extra bits (A stencil and 3 dies) to make it up to the free delivery amount! Oops. 

All my sponges for my distress inks had seen better days so this was my desk earlier in the week.




Now that's better, all neat and tidy and the same size. I have now numbered the stacks of four and likewise on my little distress ink shelf containers too.


Oh and there's my previous WOYWW anniversary badges on Rudolph. 

What a super week thanks to you all so much for being there every week even when I'm not! For your kind words and encouragements and everything besides. Such a blessing.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

PS I've updated my settings to hopefully enable everyone to comment should they so wish.

10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Love how you organise your ink sponges BJ. Nice new stash and collection of ATCs too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Mary Anne said...

Well there we go! So happy to comment! :) Your clean and tidy desk makes me smile, and I love all the superb storage. Why do all crafters just love STORAGE? LOL! Also happy to see so far you are only one of a couple who displayed my ATC with the starting point face up. I must say it all looks a bit back to front (which I guess it is) the other way, with the words and numbers all in a jumble. It was such fun to get all the post this week, and your ATC did, in fact, bring me JOY!
Happy WOYWW, on the way to 15!
Mary Anne (2)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It was a really lovely week wasnt’ it? I so enjoyed getting all the happy mail, what a treat. Now I have storage envy, look at your stash all so beautifully laid out, that’s very pleasing!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, great collection of ATCs. It's lovely when you hear them pop through the letter box and see the lovely ideas that have been produced. Well done with organising your craft stuff too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Diana Taylor said...

Oh I love your ink sponges - I have two and swap them over for dark colours or light colours - they don't last long but it's never occured to me to have one for each colour! Your new goodies are lovely - the stencil is particularly pretty.
I hope you have a great week,
Hugs, Diana xx #16

Helen said...

you really did get happy mail last week! well done on the storage too. Have a great creative week. Helen #1

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You got all kinds of happy mail this week, including some you ordered. I love Cut-n-Dry foam and got it on clearance. No one else seemed to like it as much as I. Lovely scripture card and tags. Nicely done on the organization of your inks and sponges. Happy WOYWW from #4.

Crafting With Jack said...

Great organisation and lovely to see all the ATCs, I won’t be displaying mine till the end of August, but I am looking forward to seeing them. I have been crafting in the awning, playing Stephen Curtis Chapman. Have a great week. Angela #19

Neet said...

Lovely atc's on display, nothing quite hits it like happy mail does it?
I do like your scripture card this week, not that I don't always like them. This one seems different.
Sorry I am so late visiting, the torn muscle has been horrible on top of everything else.

Hugs, Neet xx

Tracy said...

Hellooooo BJ 🥰😊☺️ it was a beeeeautiful week with the letterbox bringing such happy mail 🤸‍♀️📮 that's a gorgeous collection of ATC's 💕 Loving your scripture card with all the bits put to good use ⭐️ plus wooooohooo on some new goodies ... I think I need you to organise my stash BJ 😉 after seeing yours all put away tidily. Thank yoooou for the visit plus my gorgeous ATC from you 🦋 cherish it I will. Sending much love and hugs your way Tracy #12 xxxxx