About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 17 May 2023

WOYWW #728 - 14th Anniversary

Oh my word 14 years of doing this blog hop, well I was 3 years later to the party and my, weren't there a lot of entries then, a whopping 185 the week I joined in - (14/3/2012 #145)! Think I'd been visiting a few weeks before then though.

Received my first SWAP "yesterday" from Christine, YAY - happy dance - thanks for the address too.


Anyway, I've made a few ATCs this year based on all the collage I have been doing with my #scripture52 cards, obviously a few are spoken for and some others have already asked to SWAP too, but if I have any left and you would like to SWAP do let me know in the comments. First come...

Happy 14th WOYWW Anniversary

My email for address exchanging is located on my profile, just click the link at the end of the "About Me" section.

20 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

What wonderful ATCs you have made BJ. I've only been along for the ride since late 2015. Happy anniversary. Stay safe. Sarah #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 14th WOYWW!! Your ATCs look fab, bright and cheerful. I’ve sent you an email with my addy, you might have to return the honour! Have a great day,
HUgs LLJ 8 xxx

ukmaryanne said...

Google is thwarting me but I keep trying :D I will happily swap if you have a spare. Short comments only as is may kick me to the curb anyway LOL!
Happy 14th Anniversary WOYWW
Mary Anne (6)

Julia Dunnit said...

Well happy anniversary to you…doesn’t matter how many really does it, it’s still a good many more than you think when you look back!! Great batch of ATCs, you’re a bit of a dab hand at the old collage technique aren’t you!

Annie said...

I'm late in the day and am only just getting around the blogs after a busy morning with little Louie and work.
Happy 14th Anniversary.....here's to many more happy years of fun and friendship.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Robyn said...

happy 14! i think I have one card left to swap- email me your address and we will see! thanks for visiting and sharing!
Robyn 1

Caro said...

BJ Your ATCs are gorgeous! I would love to swap if you still have a spare. If so, can you please email me your address to carostaton (at) gmail dot com. Happy WOYWW Anniversary. Here's to friendship spanning across the web. Take care of yourself. With love & God Bless, Caro xx (#16)

Helen said...

your atcs are gorgeous! i came home to some more in the post - this is the kind of mail i like! I can;t believe how many people were joining in back in the day - not sure how we ever got round them all! Have a great week. Helen #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, love the ATCs great collage. I have to admit to being late today due to ironing...how sad is that! Hope you've had a nice day and wishing you a very happy woyww Anniversary. Hugs Angela x14x

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous ATCs BJ!! Gosh I remember those days when the numbers were in the triple figures!! I don't think I ever got round them all, it must have taken Julia a whole week!! Happy WOYWW Anniversary, love n hugs Cindy #7 xx

Tracy said...

Happpy 14th BJ 🥰🥳💕 just look at how beautiful your desk us 😍 to your gorgeous ATC's ❤️ I do love how you create ⭐️ I'd love to swap if you have any left . Sending much love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxxx

Spyder said...

Hi BJ Happy woyww anniversary 💕 I'm on my phone as its the only way I can see Stamping Ground. I'd love to swap if you have any left! dragonsmoore at G male dot com (Lyn)#17

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your ATCs are out of this world. They put mine to shame. I love the collaged images. They are so special and my kind of art, too. Happy 14th Anniversary from # 3.

Diana Taylor said...

Your ATC's look fabulous, what a lot of work went into them. Happy 14th Anniversary - the years do rush by don't they!
Have a great week,
Hugs, Diana xx #15

Neet said...

Gosh I remember too when we reached over the 100 mark with comments. ~No chance of commenting on them all in those days, I was lucky enough to meet some of the WOYWW'ers who lived abroad too when I visited cha in America. Such wonderful memories, especially to renew friendships year after year.
Congratulations on the ATC's, sadly I have not done any but hopefully may as i get a little stronger.
Hugs, Neet xx 14

pearshapedcrafting said...

Happy 14th WOYWW. I love your organised desk. Your ATCs are lovely - I didn't get around to making any this year! Hugs, Chrisx

Susan Renshaw said...

Those ATCs look wonderful!
Wow 185!! I only started in June 2020 - week 576 - in Covid.
Happy 14th! Susan #21

Anne said...

Hello BJ. I'm a little late to with my visiting but am trying to say hello to everyone on this special WOYWW. Love the ATC'S.
Anne x 20

Crafting With Jack said...

Your ATC’s are beautiful. I have been using the commentaries on the Internet for my Psalms study, so my Psalm study has been limited at this site, but yesterday my husband found if the phone was stood up in a particular place he got two bars!! I am sat on the edge of the bed getting my comments done. Last night we went to the pub for free Wi-Fi. I am not much of a drinker so he finished off my lager shandy. Angela #25 xx

Kyla said...

ooh lovely ATCs and yes, I remember back then when there were SO many bloggers but pleased to see there are still quite a few of us who still take part regularly, what an amazing community Julia (and Jan) created.
Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla