About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 10 May 2023

WOYWW #727 - The Desk!

Oh my the desk in scrapbook mode, 2 LOs ready to stick but I got called away and not got back to them yet. Makes using PC awkward. 

My reader got cancelled as the school is doing SATs so nothing requiring me to tidy up really.

There are 4 pages hanging up and 2 others already in the album as well. And another 2 I forgot to show on a previous week too.

I did a couple of journal pages, one for May and one for our New King.

Plus my scriptue52 card, hanging up too.

I guess that's me this week.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.
 

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are still scrapping like there is no tomorrow. I enlarged the photo and enjoyed seeing your new king and the LO you created. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Sarah Brennan said...

Great scrapbooking layouts there BJ. Looking forward to seeing the one you did for the King. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great scrapbook layouts. It's that time of the year when it's all go in schools with the exams going on. Your desk looks all set for your return. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

Helen said...

Great work love the new King page what a great day it was on Saturday Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Short and sweet but action packed, that’s your post this week! Hope you’ve had fun doing those LOs, I enjoyed the coronation too but felt sorry for the tuba players having to tip the rain out of their instruments!
Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Great layouts. Are you still studying Psalms? I did Psalm 23 yesterday, The Lord is my Shepherd. Such a beautiful Psalm. Happy WOYWW Angela - number less because I can’t link up!

Diana Taylor said...

Goodness you have been busy - the layouts are fab and I love the journalling pages - the Coronation was wonderful to watch and you've made a great page celebrating it.
Hope you have a good week,
Diana xx #16

Christine said...

Shame about your reader but there will be other times
Your layouts are looking good
Have a good week
Christine #21

Helen said...

have got an envelope written out already with an atc for you xx Helen

Susan Renshaw said...

-sorry I am so late visiting and commenting this week...l am sure your layouts will be lovely when finished! Happy WOYWW! Susan #3

Tracy said...

I'm looooving all your scrap layout hangers BJ 😍 fab way to display them ⭐️ it's always such a joy to see your spreads 🥰❤️💕⭐️ Sending much love and hugs Tracy #11 xxxx