She is loving her "new" Cuttlebug which she acquired secondhand after chatting in a craft shop queue.
I had a great week last week with blessings falling from heaven left right and centre.
1) My son got A*AA for his A-levels and secured his place in Southampton University - NEXT MONTH! -
Oh dear empty nester syndrome approaching fast...........
2) In Geocahing got a First To Find (FTF) with my son - treasuring these last days with him at home.
3) Took my son driving on the Motorway for the first time.
4) Impromptu meeting-up with 2 old school friends last Saturday not seen them for 14yrs/40yrs!
5) Played 2 good evenings of Badminton, loads of exercise.
6) Volunteered at a Tea Dance, found a new dance school and went to a social last Friday and it was brill, so even more exercise.
7) Actually seem to be losing a bit of weight and have been sleeping marginally better too.
Not doing so well this week, in fact I think this week has been cancelled! It'll pass and if I feel any better I can of course do some crafting.
Did get this lovely SWAP card on our theme of Gingham though, that will help me smile this week.
Happy WOYWW Everyone.