About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 16 August 2017

WOYWW #428 - Journal & Cards

My desk this week.

Just remembered I got a new white pen last week and it is proving to work well. It is a Uni-ball Signo broad, pigment ink. Not had much luck with white pens in the past - we'll see.



So I did the journal page inspired by the diecuts from last week, in fact I did two!

I also made a card from the diecuts for a SWAP on the theme of Gingham.

I  also added the new "Happy Birthday" diecuts to two previously made cards for birthdays this month.




So I actually got a bit crafty and inky this past week in the end - horrah.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

21 comments:

Claire said...

Oooh, lovely pages, just gorgeous!!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire, no. 3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely creations there! Sue Dyer also did a swap on a Gingham theme, wonder if it was the same as yours? Pretty papercrafitng!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous journal pages. I really miss messing about in my journal. I must get it out. Thanks for the inspiration!
Lynda B no 6

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the use of those die cuts with the stamping and stencilling on those journal pages. The Tim Holtz layering stencils are fab aren't they. Happy WOYWW Sarah #25

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, love the cards. Great mix of colours. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

Julia Dunnit said...

Thats the best white pen I've found, actually. Stampin Up sell it, so I decided it must be worth a try and I find it really good. Great that you've achieved this week! Particularly like the limey green on the journal and the numbers card. I'm sorry, although it's new I cant remember who makes the snowflake border...I think it might be tattered lace, but will check with shopkeeper gal tomorrow when I go.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Love your pages and cards BJ - you've certainly been very productive. The signo pens work fine until they get blocked, which happens if you write over wet paint. I've ruined several of them. They probably work better over paper/matte surfaces. I think they sometimes struggle on glossy, acrylic surfaces. Also keep in mind that they are not waterproof. You seemed to get on well with them, but if you ever need something permanent try the white water-based Sharpie paint pens. Those are the only ones I haven't managed to kill yet! Hope you have fun this week! zsuzsa #29

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Lovely pages - well done - and great cards. Altogether, a satisfactorily busy and productive week...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

May said...

Gorgeous pages and cards you have been a busy bee this week... Good luck with the white pen... I had a stampin up one a few years ago it was the best ever till it ran dry... Take care May#17

Heather M said...

Hi B.J. wow nice journal pages. I'm getting lots of inspiration from my WOYWW peeps! Have a lovely week, Heather #30

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hello BJ
You've been busy and everything looks so refreshing and pretty. I enjoy your style with your color choices. That bright green is really snazzy! The gingham card is sweet.
Happy WOYWW!
~Rose of Rose's Art Garden #36

Sue said...

Hi BJ, Loving the cards and journal pages. You have been busy.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #12

Helen said...

most people rave about the sigmo, I don't know if I've got a rogue one, but not that keen... I love my white Sharpie, and I also got a great one from paperartsy a while back that is a Marvy (same as make the coloured felt pens) that is excellent. Great journal page, and also the cards - busy BJ! Helen #1

Lindart said...

I'm always looking for a white pen that works - i will have to try this one! So far the best I've found is Sakura. Your journal pages are lovely - I like how you used both parts of the die cuts! Have a great week, thanks for sharing, Lindart #35

SusanLotus said...

So beautiful pages!
:)

Happy WOYWW!
SusanLotus nr 41

Jan said...

Ohh love all your craft goodies. Have a great week xx Jan (42)

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, good luck with the white pen ... I've just discovered mine, a Mitsubishi uniball, isn't working thought it's hardly been used. Perhaps that's the problem - I haven't used it often enough. Love your journal pages and your cards. The new die-cut words are fab. have a great week. Elizabeth x #28

April said...

Great cards. I love my white gel pen. :-)
April #23

Neet said...

What a lot of beautiful pages! Stunning in fact. I just fell in love with the two of them. Brilliant!
You should be ok with the Signo, I use those and everyone recommends them when you go to workshops so they are supposed to be up there with the best.
Hugs, Neet 13 xx

ToadilyDiane said...

Great cards and journal pages.

Have a great day!
Diane #26

UplayOnline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.