About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 27 December 2023

WOYWW #760 - Crafty Christmas

Well there is certainly a piles of goodies on my desk, so lucky. 



My first Gelli Plate, Gouache Paints, Oil Pastels Hot Wax Seal kit and extra brass stamps. Mini sewing machine, matt medium, embossing pads and some lilac oil.


I did get to July in my scrapping after all





And did some watercolour from Facebook reels...




I finished my Advent Gnomes, 1 a day for 23 days, not bad going.







I finished my Scripture52 cards as well.

Thanks for being here every week guys. It's great to be able to share crafty stuff with you all and get inspiration too. 

Happy WOYWW Everyone

and a Very Happy New Year.

14 comments:

Robyn said...

I hae a feeling you will have a lot to show us from your new gelli plate. I love your watercolors- especially the trees! Happy new Year! Robyn 2

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh, I must dig out my waxes and seal things if it's all coming around again! Nice collection of seals there, and didn't you do well for crafty stuff. Can't help but feel that your foray into journalling and the American sites you've been following have really pushed out your boundaries and turned you into a mixed media gal for sure! Love how you managed to finish and round of the yarn crafting projects, brilliant you.

Christine said...

Great presents, enjoy the gelli plate.....I know you will ..... especially trying it out with your colouring pens and paints.
Love the watercolour paintings
Happy WOYWW
Christine #6

Helen said...

Well done on that lovely pile of goodies, that will keep you busy for a while. Happy Christmas. Helen #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you had a good Christmas. The goodies on your desk look very inviting. Well done at getting some crafting done too. Happy Christmas woyww wishes, Angela x11X

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy New Year BJ. Hope you can make the crop. Being quick with my visits today as we are heading over to Mum's for her birthday soon. Stay safe, Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year. Sarah #13

Susan Renshaw said...

That looks like a good haul! Look forward to seeing your Gelli pulls. Super lot of crafting to see too. I love the gnomes! Happy New Year and WOYWW! Susan #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, you had some fun Christmas crafting prezzies, look forward to seeing what you get up to with them over the next months! The gnomes continue to delight!
Happy New Year, wishing you health and happiness for 2024!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Well done on getting everything completed. Faith Inspirations has got 50% of if you wanted to join. Enjoy your new crafty stuff. I would be interested in hearing how you get on with your mini sewing machine. HappyNew `year and Happy WOYWW. Angela #1

Lynnecrafts said...

Love your watercolours, especially the gnomes!
Happy WOYWW and happy new year
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 16 xx

Twiglet said...

Such beautiful artwork on show there. I love the little gnomes and other watercolours . Happy New Year. x x Jo

Neet said...

Love all your gifts, the water colouring but it's the gnomes that steal the show for me. Gorgeous.
Hugs & Best Wishes, Neet xx7

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow, all your presents are awesome! A gelli plate is an absolute must and the others are exciting too! Your gnomes are super cute - I would have found it challenging to change them up for each day! Thanks so much for your visit earlier - wishing you all the best in the New Year! xx zsuzsa #12

Mary Anne said...

I have really been enjoying your gnomes, and you did a great job on the watercolours. I really must tackle some of that myself, as there are Fodder School lessons on watercolours that I have been ignoring over the holidays! Time to jump back in. You will enjoy the gel plate, I'm sure so something to look forward to in 2024, loads of lovely posts about THAT :D
Happy Christmas week WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)