About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 6 June 2023

WOYWW #731 - It is What it is!

A huge thank you to those who said they'd signed the petition on my condition and anyone else who took the trouble to sign it, much appreciated. It needs 10,000 signatures by 9th August to get a response by the government, it's at 5391 when I typed this....

I'm keeping a diary and just had to decorate the facing page, used my peg stamps.

This week's scripture 52 card is hanging up under my shelf. The scripture is very apt - rejoice in sufferings! It's about connecting with Christ here on earth so we can celebrate all the more His coming tomorrow.

There's the last 2 LOs for Sept awaiting sticking. I have done 2 more but haven't taken photos yet.
That just leaves my to-do list on my desk. I need to get to the chemist tomorrow, finally got my letter from the hospital and spoke to the pharmacist at the GP's.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As I understand it, only people who live in England or maybe the UK can sign your petition. That's why I didn't.

What wonderful prayer cards. They are so different and yet both beautiful. And of course, I always love your clean desk. Happy WOYWW from # 4.

Helen said...

Morning BJ and happy WOYWW . Very pretty prayer cards. Helen #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Those prayer cards are wonderful BJ. The diary front page looks amazing too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I hope the petition achieves success. I think your prayer cards are very pretty - hope all the appointments etc go well today.
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Mary Anne said...

Lovely cards and yes, I did sign. Hope the hospital letter was welcome and the petition gets the signatures it needs. Fingers crossed.
Happy Sunny WOYWW!
Mary Anne (3)

Christine said...

Pegstamps! there's a blast from the past! May have to sort mine out and create something.
I keep an everyday diary, mainly so I can recall important things in the past, always kept a diary of some sort . . . my faves are the pregnancy and first year of my eldest daughters life and deciding to marry Peter. . . makes me laugh now!
Hope the hospital goes ok
Christine #14

Crafting With Jack said...

I understand the meaning behind, but rejoicing in suffering is so hard to do. Paul said he prayed that his condition would be taken away, but God answered His Grace was enough. I think we are meant to rely on God for our strength and rejoice in God. Great Scripcards, I love how you put pockets in them. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful prayer cards and I enjoyed reading them too. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Caro said...

I keep a daily journal and a prayer journal as well so absolutely loved your prayer cards. May have to consider trying something like that at some point! Happy WOYWW. Take care, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

Julia Dunnit said...

You’ve been busy and all so lovely too. I did manage a couple of LOs at crop but even they still need titles! Interesting scheduling brought to you by the app I use to blog from iPad. It published despite pre setting the time and I could see no reason to unpublished!
We only built our patio last year, it did take a chunk of grass but no doubt, it’s the best thing we’ve done in our garden, and there’s still enough grass to need a mower!!

Kelly said...

Good morning, BJ
pretty prayer cards. Hope your petition is a success! Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16