About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 14 June 2023

WOYWW #732 - Finished 18th Album

So what is on my desk today?

Notes for my GP appointment on Friday...

Jotted down music notes to have a go at a new tune.

I bit of craft for the all age service on Sunday, the map pages happened to have where I grew up in Wales, Jan might recognise it, under the big and next toes for me.

Oh and my little desk fan, total life saver in this heat, I have 2 and take one everywhere. I have 2 big fans on in my room as I type now as well.



There's the first LO awaiting inspiration for my 19th scrapbook as I have just finished off my 18th one.



Here are the last couple of pages.

Here's the 18th album all full. 
There are 60 LOs in each album (30 pages)!



I did my scripture card this week too.

Just noticed there is another Bible Watercolour series starting over at Devotion in Action on 1 Timothy so need to get myself sorted for that.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry for you in this heat. If I didn't have an air conditioner in my office and central heat and air, I think I would die. I don't do heat at all, but I can take the cold easily.

Your scrapbook pages are wonderful, but I guess I don't understand the numbers on the new album layout. Nice scripture card, too. No number yet, but you know where to find me.

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving all these latest projects BJ. I have decided that early mornings are the best time to be in the shed. Afternoons are virtually unbearable even with the blinds down and the fan on. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Mary Anne said...

I had to laugh when watching Ted Lasso when he made a comment about what he learned living in the UK, that he finally accepted that air conditioning is a privilege and not a right! Made me hoot, but after nearly 30 years I can come to accept it too. Still miss it on the really hot days, but mostly we cope. Love the albums. I have never counted mine, but they do take up almost a whole bookshelf, and adding in all the mini-albums? Yikes. Hopefully one day I will have a grandbaby to scrap and will get into it again...
Happy still sunny WOYWW! Stay cool!
Mary Anne (3)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done, that's a lot of albums you've made and they will be lovely memories to look back on. Hope you're managing to stay cool. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x7x

Crafting With Jack said...

That is an amazing number of layouts and albums! I stopped printing photographs when I had a new printer, I can’t seem to get it to print what I can see on the screen. I have tried altering the settings 🙁. The heat is unbearable isn’t it and saps all your strength. Take care x Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Helen said...

You are building up the albums for sure ! we don't have air con in our office, it's been sticky! Happy woyww Helen #1

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lot of lovely projects BJ...
I know Swansea pretty well from when we lived in Haverfordwest...
Happy WOYWW! Susan #8

Lindart said...

Wow, 18 albums! That's a lot! I don't envy your heat, but I'm sure we will be getting in soon. Right now our temps are pretty low, 14°C this morning, and we might hit 21°C this afternoon. It's been a rainy cool week. Lovely work this week!
Have a great week, Lindart #16

Kelly said...

Good morning!
My but you do stay busy. Congrats on finishing another album! That's quite an accomplishment. I understand the need for fans. If we didn't have AC, I'd have them on all the time.

Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #15