About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 8 March 2023

WOYWW #718 - Lagging Behind Somewhat

Everything was going so well then for some reason I just got mighty tired. 

Kept thinking I was coming down with something but nothing has materialised thank goodness.

Still don't feel quite right though???

Anyway I'm a bit behind with the regular stuff. 

Didn't go to dancing last night (again) so started off by making a birthday card for my Godmother.

I then did my Scripture52 card. I mean next week's will be on Thursday so I needed to get a wiggle on.

The 2 cards fit in the pocket on the back made with the folded back book page.

My Lent Bible painting printable is still sitting on my desk as the next thing to catch up on.


However I was compelled to do a water themed Bible page and did a waterfall, following this video on Saturday afternoon and shortly after my friend rang .....

.....and to cut a long story short I went to an Induction of a new minister in training and their church's verse is about the water flowing from God's house.

I have had 2 more reading sessions as well and spent some time researching books and activities and making powerpoints/games etc. Bit of a learning curve but getting there.

So that's me for the week.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

That waterfall is stunning BJ. Glad you are feeling better now - I am sure you will be all caught up soon. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Diana Taylor said...

Lovely card for your Godmother and the waterfall is beautiful. I hope you feel in tip top condition soon - sounds like you've been fighting some bug and not letting it win!
Take care and have a good week,
Diana xx #16

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pages and card. Love that waterfall page, beautiful colour and design. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

We just have to listen to our bodies and cut ourselves some slack, hope you feel better for just chilling a little. Your paintings are lovely and the waterfall is just right!
HUgs LLJ 5 xxx

Helen said...

Hope you feel better soon you've been busy crafting though. Happy woyww Helen #4

Neet said...

I used to love using Powerpoint but guess I wouldn't have a clue now what to do. Good luck with it, once you are in to it I can see you will love it.
Lovely card and the waterfall page is lovely too.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Tracy said...

BJ sending feel better wishes 🙏 your way lovely. I'm in love with your bible page ⭐️💕❤️ you've been busy catching up, such a joy to see what you've been up to 😍 sending love and hugs your way Tracy #17 xxxx Here's to a good week ahead xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh, I hope that nothing is lingering waiting to make you poorly, perhaps just good old fashioned cumulative tiredness. Fingers crossed. I really like the pocket fold for the text cards for the Scripture 52 makes, clever, useful and pretty. Win win!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, I'm sure you'll be feeling more like yourself soon. I have feelings like that sometimes and it never comes to anything. Try to get plenty of rest and don't worry about getting behind with stuff it can all wait. Wishing you a happy and restful woyww, Angela x10x