About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 1 February 2023

WOYWW #713 - Volunteer Reading Training

Had my background screen out for some Teams Drop-In sessions pre-reading volunteering, hence my notebook on my desk. 

All we are waiting on is our BT internet to be upgraded to Full Fibre and there was a problem with the order which is nearly sorted out but has caused humongous stress this past week or so!

I have a couple more May 2022 scrapbook layouts on the go, and have finished a couple too.

Loving my Basic Grey papers.


Hoping hubby won't venture onto my blog as I have made a Valentines and our Anniversary Card too, 14th & 28th February respectively. 25 years married soon, scary!

With my birthday on 15th, (which is a WOYWW day whoop whoop) it's a busy month for him - LOL. 


My friend has her birthday on 14th too so I made a card for her as well.


Then the last Scripture52 card for January. I used up lots of stash I thought I'd never use for this one.

Including the alcohol inked acetate which made the pocket and the hand made lace wrapped around the card. 

Loving this series and wondering what the printable for February will be like now...

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

What lovely cards and pages BJ. Hope the BT is sorted to your needs soon. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Christine said...

What a great layout, looks like you had a swinging time!
Love the selection of cards . . . very busy month for you. 25 years . . .Congratulations to the pair of you . . must be love!
have a good week
Christine #12

Crafting With Jack said...

Great cards and layout BJ. Love the Valentine card, fabulous design. Have a great week. Angela #1

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful cards, BJ, that lace effect is lovely. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. I hope BT get sorted soon.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You have got a busy February! I liked the cards you made for your hubby, congrats on getting to 25 years! Fingers crossed the fibre gets sorted soon, it’s made a big difference to our house.
HUgs LLJ 10 xx

Neet said...

Congrats on the impending 's'ilver Wedding. Also the birthday - funnily enough one of my closest friends has her birthday that day too - hence the 'Jayne' card.
Loved all the Cards on your desk the Scripture one is beautiful and I am sure hubby will love his Valentine.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Helen said...

Great cards and pages. Hope bt gets sorted soon . Have a good week and enjoy all the upcoming celebrations xx Helen #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the cards and thanks for reminding me that I need to make a Valentine card before it's too late. Sending hugs and wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

Robyn said...

lots going on here! congrats on 25 years! and birthdays- hey, lets celebrate every day! Robyn 19

Annie said...

What a lot of special times you’ve got coming up...I hope you have a wonderful time.
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Julia Dunnit said...

That’s a nice month coming up for you then, how fab! Lovely cards. I think if my husband ever told me he’d looked at my blog it would cause me to be speechless for many days…the shock! The ascropture 52 card is lovely, I really like the date stamp addition with the lace, they set each other off in a vintage way!

Kyla said...

ooh lovely makes and yes, a busy month. Hope your broadband gets sorted soon, stressy I can imagine.
Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Tracy said...

Hellooo BJ 🤗 I hope all went well with the team drop in session 🤸‍♀️ Beeeautuful layouts they are ❤️ a fan of basic grey here too 🥰 Love is most definitely in the air for you this month 💘 Valentine's day first with much to celebrate on your Silver Wedding Anniversary later this month 🍾🥂Such beautiful cards you've created ⭐️especially love your scripture card and oh my the acetate and lace ... gorrrgeous BJ!! Thank you so much for stopping by, I bet your friends daughter was full of joy at the gift of a harp 🤩exciting that is ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sending love and hugs,catch you tomorrow Tracy xxxx