About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, DΓ©copatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 8 February 2023

WOYWW #714 - God's Sweet Love

Desk mid-journaling wonders will never cease.

I had to clear up a little before writing this so I could get to the keyboard though!

I'm following a Bible Study on the FB group - The Journaling Corner using their free printables.


I did the January and February pages for another FB group, earlier in the week. 

I'm a bit behind due to all the set up/training for the Bookmark Reading. My first session is booked for next Tuesday 14th, Valentines - LOL.


I took our Christmas tree down on Thursday - Candlemass.

First year of the Brown Bin to pop it straight into, that made it a bit easier.

I did my #Scripture52 card a few days earlier this week too.

I seem to be getting my act together now January is behind me.

And finally the scrapbook pages which were pending last week. That's May 2022 done and onto June now (pending on desk again!).


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Another busy week of pages BJ. They look great. Glad the brown bin helped with getting rid of the tree. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Christine said...

The green bin system is marvellous isn't it? Now I'm on my own I would be lost without it. . .
Love your rolex pages
Stay safe
Christine #12

Tracy said...

Hellooo BJ πŸ’– you've been busy πŸ’Ÿ your pages are always such a joy filled with love they are. Here's to you having a fabulous time with your first session on Valentine's day πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’• Wishing you much joy in your days with love and hugs winging your way πŸ€— Loving your hair BJ πŸ’Ÿ Tracy #9 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you've been very busy. The journal pages are lovely. We have green bins but guess it's the same thing. With the size of our garden it's been a god send as I just wheel it down to where I'm working in the garden and put everything straight in, great. Sending happy woyww hugs, Angela x7x

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, you sound busy. I've just been stunned by the stat on the number if children leaving primary unable to read well on the Bookmark Reading site. Hopefully that will change with the help of volunteers like yourself. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Elizabeth x #15

Helen said...

I am sure the Bookmark reading will go well, what a good day to start! It's good to see your desk in mid journalling! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pages. I love the use of tags on your card. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

My name is Cindy said...

Hi BJ looks like you have been getting a lot done. Well done again on the volunteering - I'm sure you will be brilliant!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #4

Lindart said...

You've been busy! What a great idea the Brown Bin is! We have a green bin, a dark blue bin and a light blue bin, but a brown bin would be great. We are allowed to put some yard waste in our green bin as long as we have compost on the top, but they don't take everything, hence a big pile of branches and sticks in our backyard. Your journal page is lovely, nice to get free images to help out! I had never heard of bookmark reading, it sounds like a wonderful program! Have a great week, Lindart #16

Julia Dunnit said...

The weeks go so quickly because you’re so busy! Bet the conservatory feels really bare now, I’m not at all sure about the reason for waiting till Candlemass, will you tell us next week? Great journal pages, love that you’re so motivated!