About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 15 February 2023

WOYWW #715 - Birthday Edition

Busy week with BT engineers, first reading session, Valentine's and now my birthday.

I started my journal page..

I did my week 6 card eventually.


And I recorded my latest harp piece



Only had the music for a week so it still needs refining. 

Writing this on my phone whilst watching Vera after dancing.... not sure I'll have time tomorrow...

Happy WOYWW Everyone. 

13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy birthday BJ. I loved the harp piece - well done for only a week's practice. Hope you have a great day. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

Happy Birthday BJ! Hope you have a great day. the harp music was lovely, well done. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Happy Birthday BJ. You have certainly come a long way with the harp, the music is beautiful. Happy creative woyww, Angela x10x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Penblwydd Hapus i Ti! Hope you have a cracking day. LOved the harp piece, well done it sounded beautiful - that’s a really gorgeous instrument you have *harp envy* !!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Many happy returns, hope you have a lovely day. The music is lovely, it’s still playing as I type, such a crystal sound isn’t it. Pretty tune. It’s great that you’re keeping up w8th the cards and the journal, not easy when you’re so busy!

Neet said...

Happy Birthday!
Will play the harp piece later, must get on - impressed you play it. WOW!
Love all the artwork - my you have been busy.
The neck pillow - it is the Slumberland one that I got as recommended by the guy in the shop (Bensons for Beds - as recommended by the chiro). Not expensive either. I"ve had a normal Memory Foam at £84 previously and could not get on with it so was wary of how much it was going to cost but would have paid anything after the pain last week.I tried the pillows for ages and settled on this one which is the thinner of the two Slumberland ones they had. Good luck - do let me know if you try.
Hugs, Neet xx 2

Lynnecrafts said...

Penblwydd Hapus i Ti, BJ. I hope you have a wonderful day. Your harp playing is beautiful even after only a week’s practice.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 x

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, lots of hugs and laughter I hope.
Love the harp music, well done.
Have a good week
Christine #15

My name is Cindy said...

Happy Birthday BJ!! Hope you have a lovely day. Great work with the harp and your pages.
Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Happy Birthday! Fantastic art but your harp playing wass the biggest treat of all, hugs, Chrisx

Lindart said...

Happy Birthday!! Lovely harp music, I am always awed by someone who can play the harp! Have a great week, Lindart #19

Crafting With Jack said...

A belated happy birthday BJ. I waited until we got back so I could listen properly to your wonderful music and it is a delight to listen to. It is so good to get back home. I have yet to to illustrate Psalm 2, so hoping to do that today.
The Christmas card from my sister is still on display as I didn’t get till early January and the decoration I made for my husband the Christmas before has been since then 🤣. I have just noticed it is raining and the washing is out 🙈. Have a great week. Angela #14

Kelly said...

Good morning, BJ.. Belated Birthday Blessings. Thank you for sharing the harp piece. so beautiful. Great you got some art time in. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17