About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, DΓ©copatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 25 January 2023

WOYWW #712 - Into May 2022 Scrapping

It the vain attempt to make my desk look a bit more interesting I took the shot at arms length as high as I could, and I'm only small.

Next May photos awaiting attention and some harp music printed too small, plus notes on other harp music. 

Occupational glasses with the ribbon to distinguish them from my day to day bifocals. I have got downstairs in the occupational ones before now and wondered why I couldn't see properly!

I've added some decoration to the top of my thankfulness jar.

I've done my April 2022 scrapping when I got my first hearing aids, and other new stuff that month too, including my new computer.

I've started on May with a geocaching circuit done over 7 weeks from the middle of March to May day. It went from ankle high mud to bone dry in 5 weeks!

I did my Scripture 52 card for the week too.

Used up some old sprayed papers I had kept.

The reading application is nearly processed now, DBS cleared and referees submitted just waiting for them to show me what to do next. 

However we have been trying to upgrade our broadband to full fibre with BT and it's got into a pickle so might have to wait till that is up and running and stable before I dive in and book my school sessions. 

Their App doesn't give me the option of booking yet, so still pending anyways. 

In the meantime Hubby got us a Janet and John book which we both learnt to read with, I blogged it earlier this week.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Some great crafting on your desk this week! The treasures jar made me think of the opening titles of Trumpton (or was it Camerwick Green) where something similar used to open up and a character rose out. Sorry am wittering, blame it on age lol!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Great pages and I love the decoration on your jar!! I am wondering if I should get some designated glasses for close work but I'll see how I get on wth my new ones first. Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Diana Taylor said...

Gosh there's a lot going on this week on your desk - great layouts, and I love the decorated jar.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Great layouts. I was quite upset when I found out I needed hearing aids. I didn’t realise how much I couldn’t hear till I had them. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Christine said...

Great layouts, you'll soon be up to day at this rate!!
have a good week
Christine #19

Helen said...

Loving the layouts BJ. It's always hard to find an interesting shot of the same desk every week, ask me how I know!! the jar looks really great too. Happy WoyWW Helen #2

Tracy said...

Hellooo BJ πŸ€— gorgeous post filled with your layouts and scripture card ⭐️ I do love all the layers you add 😍 memories captured! Grand idea with the ribbon on your glasses πŸ‘“ 😘 going to tell Alex about that, would come in handy. Sending you love and hugs Tracy #21 xxx

Tracy said...

Thank yooou so much for your lovely words on mine BJ πŸ€—πŸ’Ÿ you will looove the paint marker ⭐️ it's a Beager Acrylic paint marker and working like a dream over artwork πŸ’Ÿ truly makes me happppy lol!! Xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ. Sorry I'm so late getting round and hope the rest of your week is full of great crafting time. Loving the new journal pages and the sweet little jar. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww. Hugs Angela x10x

Caro said...

I'm loving all your crafting this week! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care of yourself, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)