About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 21 December 2022

WOYWW #707 - Merry Christmas

As much as I love snow, pretty glad to see it all go especially with the sub-zero temperatures and treacherous driving conditions. 

So here's a non snowy view of desk/window (What's Out Your Window Wednesday - LOL)

This week, I've Scrapped some old photos whilst awaiting delivery of the 288 new ones I chose for February to November!

Here's me around 3yrs old, and confirmation of my REAL name - had to explain it yet again this week!

I followed a craft video for a page in my mini journal.

The theme was "Joy to the world" but I made it into an affirmation for my mini book.

Fortunately had some snowy critters in my stash to use instead of buying the printable they used.

I then did a "magical" page using up bits and bobs in my stash.


Here's my latest Bible Journaling page for the 4th week of Advent plus a mini journal page too.

Again Jesus was foretold in the Old Testament, here all the way back in Numbers 24:17.

His light in my life - Psalm 27:1

Then in my journal a homage to Angels 

Luke 2:10-14


And a Winter page from free printables on a FB group.

John 14:27 


The non-rehearsal Nativity at church was brilliant, everyone took part in one way or another. 

The different characters went up the front whilst the story was narrated. Hubby joined me the first time at church and went as a shepherd!


Just leaves me to wish you All 
A Very Merry Christmas And 
A Super New Year 

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The Nativity sounds a lot of fun and you and your hubby looked great! Why should the dressing up be solely for the kids?! Hope you have a marvellous Christmas - Nadolig Llawen!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Annie said...

What fab photos for the Nativity....well done to hubby for joining in too.
Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such fun photos. We will have a childrens Mass Saturday night. And a very huge old Nativity will be set up today for our Mass celebration. It is so beautiful, with our choir doing carols and candles buy all the pews. Hoping by then our roads are clear to travel. Predictions on weather are seriously a time to say inside and be prepared. Being with no electricity in winter is dangerous so that's our 1 hope calm winds/no ice. MERRY CHRISTMAS to You and Yours.

Diana Taylor said...

Love the journal pages and you make a great angel - the nativity sounded fun.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas,
Hugs, Diana xx #11

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pages and the Nativity service sounds great. Wishing you a very happy Christmas x Angela #15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the journal pages and I can see you've been having lots of fun. Loving your angel and shepherd. I hope your Christmas is full of smiles. Sending woyww hugs, Angela x8x

Lynnecrafts said...

Love your improv nativity and all your journal pages.
Happy Xmas
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4

Helen said...

I'm glad you both enjoyed the Nativity - it does sound fun. The journal pages are fabulous, I haven't done anything in journals for ages. Hopefully time over Christmas to do some... Wishing you a very happy Christmas. Helen #1

Lindart said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun at the Nativity, especially since your hubby was there! All your journal pages are lovely, I think I like the penguins the best! Have a wonderful Christmas, Lindart #17

Julia Dunnit said...

I love the picture of you and hubby, what a great way to do a nativity! Great that you’ve continued so well with the journal, well done you. We didn’t have any snow here, but I’m jolly glad that conditions have improved all around, and the view from your window looks less chilly and slippery! Have a very happy Christmas. Xx

Anne said...

Merry Christmas BJ. Anne x 14