About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 14 December 2022

WOYWW #706 - A prophecy told long ago.

Through the window to the snow on the roof tops today.

Journaling Bible, Journal and Mini Journal out on my desk.

Week 3 of Advent took me back to the Old Testament and the book of Isaiah  just like week 1. 



I'm still amazed that the birth of Christ was foretold so many years before. 



I'm really pleased that this special place in my Bible is now illustrated.



I did another page in my journal too. 





I finished the Angel costume, here's the Angel on a phone!

Nativity this coming Sunday at my new church, for such a time as this....


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving the angel costume BJ. Hope the Nativity goes well at the weekend. Loving the latest journalling too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Christine said...

Great pictures in your Bible.
What a super costume, especially the halo!
Enjoy your Church meeting and all the costumes, don't forget the photos . . .
Stay warm
Christine #12

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Nice job with the costume, hope the production goes well. I like seeing paintings on books , should have a go myself some time!
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful watercolours. Love your Angel outfit, yes we are too far away to come. We used to have a lovely Nativity service when the previous vicar was here. He had four young children and he and his wife were very proactive in the children area. Not impressed with the new chap. I asked him if we could have a newsletter like we used to and he said he knew nothing about what we had before. I asked if we could have some hymns that were newer than the 1800’s and he said, nothing to do with him, he didn’t pick the hymns! He is not old by any means. He sends email newsletters but, a lot of the older people don’t have an email account. Ah well! Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

Helen said...

Loving the journal colouring. Enjoy the nativity, the angel looks good on her phone!! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ I always love seeing your smiling face at the top of your blog. I'm late today as we;ve been out which was nice for a change. Your Bible journal looks so special with thaty gorgeous art work added to it. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

Lindart said...

Beautiful Angel - well done! And your pages are lovely as usual, so nice to to look at. Have a great week, Lindart #16