About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 7 September 2022

WOYWW #692 - What a Week!

Oh my life, the new sofas (ordered back in June) were going to be delivered, then they weren't, then they were then who knows if this Friday will actually be THE DAY. Anyway we are still with doors off and no decent seating in the lounge having moved the old sofas out! 

They the dishwasher developed a fault, Hubby fixed that then another fault so he ordered the part and finally after a week of dish washing and upheaval in the kitchen - did I mention the leak and mouldy cupboard as a result! He replaced the fan in the fridge/freezer too, we'd been eating up the contents the past couple of weeks to enable that as well.

I went to a church coffee morning and no one was there - apparently it is starting THIS week but there wasn't a date on the leaflet I was given.

Needless to say not much crafting but I have nearly finished my last pages for January 2022 and after these I will need to order more photos....

Hope you've all had better weeks.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

12 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Let's hope you have had your share of upsets for the moment BJ. I do like your Priory Park layout with the hexagonal photos. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

I do hope the sofa comes soon! shame about the leak too but well done hubby for fixing everything - very handy to have a handyman!! Love the layout. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This does seem to happen when things don't go to plan and I do hope the sofa arrives soon at least you'll have somewhere nice to relax. Wishing you a very happy and productive woyww, Angela x10x

glitterandglue said...

Morning BJ. Oh my goodness - what a week. It just all happens at once, doesn't it - always! Do hope you get to sit down on those new sofas soon.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #11

Anne said...

Everything happens at once! Hope this coming week will be much better and you get your new sofa. We are supposed to be going looking for one - again- we decided back in 2019 we needed one!!! Anne x 11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s like buses isn’t it, things always decide to happen in groups of three. Hope all gets fixed ok/delivered when it should be. I think you’re the only person I know apart from Julia who orders photos still, I should do it really, everything is in the camera/phone…
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Tracy said...

Hellooo BJ ⭐ wishing yoooou good things ahead after the time you've been having 🤗 and here's to your sofa arriving on Friday 🤞 always a joy to see your scrapbook layouts 🥰💕💛 Sending extra hugs along with much love Tracy #12 xxxx

Lynnecrafts said...

What a week BJ! I hope your furniture arrives at last this week. We had dishwasher troubles a while back and it’s such a pain!
I hope things get better from now on
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Crafting With Jack said...

A problematic week for sure! It’s amazing how several things go wrong at the same time. I hope your furniture arrives soon so you can have something comfy to sit on. Happy WOYWW. #16

Susan Renshaw said...

Your sofa story sounds a lot like our house handover. So far we have had definitely three different dates - and so it goes on...
Hope you get some crafting time soon...
Happy WOYWW! Susan #7

Unknown said...

Oh my! Hope you get your sofas soon! And that things will quit breaking! Cool layout!
Have a much better week!
Carol N #17

My name is Cindy said...

Oh dear BJ, what week indeed! Hope life settles down and your sofas actually arrive!! Have. Good week, Cindy xx