About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 10 August 2022

WOYWW #688 - Parcel #2

Oh my life I'm in heaven. I received my second parcel from Kraft Crazy Saturday and after layers of packing tape and duck tape I finally got to the contents of my TWO PIZZA BOXES.

I'm a scrapper of all our family day to day photos so 12x12 papers are the order of the day. 

I'd already bagged a 12x12 pad some A4 card, envelopes, a cropping pad, a die and bits and pieces, when the single 12x12 papers were loaded onto the site.....

Whilst paying for Parcel #1 over the phone I'd mentioned I loved "Basic Grey" papers so I got a bargain offer of ALL the "Basic Grey" papers from the shop. I did ponder this over dinner but even hubby said "Go For It". Plus I chose over 70 other designs too.

Parcel came in at just under 5kg - Phew.

Anyway made my first pair of layouts using two of the Basic Grey papers. I felt able to cut into a third for the die cut elements which is the beauty of multiple papers of the same design and/or collection.

I wrote on the back of one of these pages to remember what they are called and where I'd got them from and the date made. Really special.

Parcel #3 is mainly dies and I've already earmarked some for use on my next pages....


Such a blessing.

Happy WOYWW Everyone

13 comments:

Helen said...

wow, didn't you grab a bargain load of papers and stock! well done. and at least you'll use it so it will be loved! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

My name is Cindy said...

Well done you! I did try and get some stuff but FB defeated me in the end and I gave up. Apparently I was scrolling too quickly!! Isn't it nice to have hubbies who tell you to have what you want? He's a keeper LOL. Have a good week and looking forward to the die reveal!! Happy WOYWW, love and hugs Cindy xx #5

Crafting With Jack said...

Well done on the the bargains, a heavy parcel indeed, but if you are going to use it - why not! Looking forward to parcel number 3. Well done on being number one! Happy WOYWW. Angela #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You sound like you're having a good time opening all those parcels, it must feel like Christmas. Enjoy your new stash and well done at getting the no 1 slot today. Take care and have a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

Julia Dunnit said...

5kg parcels of stash sound very good to me! I’ve probably carted that much away myself too, but of course it’s somehow less exciting than a posted box full. BG still a favourite here, and am super impressed that you’ve used some already, super pages.

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh well done for bagging such a bargain BJ. The pages look beautiful. Enjoy the dies when they arrive. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You’ve not only got a bargain but helped Tracey out too, that’s a win win eh? Lovely parcel to receiver, I bet you’ve had a good time unpacking all that lot!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, BJ, there’s nothing like a bargain is there especially as it’s a crafty one and you’re helping someone out too, a whole 5kg less for her to worry about, love what you’ve done with it too. Congrats on numero uno too.
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh wow! You're making me want to do an online shop! I have an encouraging hubby too - great isn't it? Hugs, Chrisx #17

Spyder said...

Oho I love a bargain, shopping and on line, things just jump into my basket, although just lately the promised 'discount' didn't appear at the check out...but maybe I read it wrong! Anyway well done on your haul! (poor Postman!) Hope you're staying cool in this hot weather, stay safe, Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#18

Neet said...

There is nothing like a good spend - unless it is a good bargain and you certainly bagged one here.
I don't be encouraged to spend but he never grumbles as what I spend - it is my own money after all LOL.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

It feels so good to get such a bargain - 5kg of joy! Enjoy playing with them. I’m only visiting now we’re back from sunny Wales. My godson’s befriended me on Duolingo so he’s encouraging me to get back into my Welsh.
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11

Anne said...

Such a haul. Enjoy. Anne x