About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 6 January 2021

WOYWW #605 - Gradient

 As expected I've been doing my new "Gradient" jigsaw this week!

I did dye my hair purple and lay on my jigsaw board on New Year's Day as it matched.

I really was going to try and do some crafting yesterday, but I decided to take "some" decorations down instead and watched some more Dr Who.

Then I had my first zoom dance lesson in the evening hence I didn't wish to bore you with yet another empty desk!

Anyway here's me on my jigsaw and if you are really interested on the making and finishing of the gradient puzzle, have a look at my post from yesterday here.

Happy WOYWW New Year Everyone.

13 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Fantastic that your hair colour matches your jigsaw! So many people posting puzzles today including me! I guess it's just that time of year with all the Christmas presents! Happy new year! xx zsuzsa #26

Neet said...

Ooh I love the colour of your hair. wish I dare do something like that myself to brighten me up but if it doesn't wash out I had better not do it or myj hairdresser will go mad when I next go to see her.
It works so well with your jigsaw.
Happy New Year to you, stay safe and well,
Hugs, Neet 17 xx

Shoshi said...

I've never heard of anyone whose hair co-ordinated with a jigsaw, BJ! Lol!! Your hair looks fantastic, and that jigsaw looks utterly impossible to me, but I do love the colours! Thank you for your visit and I'm glad you enjoyed our jigsaw, and my slippers too.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #18

Helen said...

you look fab with purple hair, and how well it matches the jigsaw - although I think you should have gone multi-colour myself...... well done on finishing the puzzle, it looked fabulous. Have a good week stay safe. Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great hair colour, love it. Sometimes crafting just has to wait especially when there is something worth watching on TV as this doesn't seem to happen too often. Take care and have a happy woyww, Angela x19x

Karen said...

Too fun! enjoy your purple hair and your dance lesson ~ Enjoy! Love, Karen#32

Heather M said...

Hi BJ, wow love the purple hair - purple and turquoise are my favourite colours. I wonder if I could get away with colouring mine during lockdown? I've never coloured it myself, and never gone for anything other than blonde highlights ...but what's the worse that could happen? Lol. Have a lovely week, Heather xx #14

Sarah Brennan said...

Love how your hair matches the puzzle BJ. Doctor Who was definitely worth a watch a the new year. Happy New Year, stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Crafting With Jack said...

I forgot to record the New Year Doctor Who, so I am hoping I can watch it on IPlayer. I am not keen on the lady Doctor Who, still missing David Tennant and his successor Mat ....(I forget his name). A zoom dance lesson sounds wonderful, I used to love dancing, the first on the dance floor! Have a great week Angela #13

Morti said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Happy WOYWW!

Morti #23

Julia Dunnit said...

First desk with a jigsaws that matches the hair, second time someone has photographed themselves lying across the desk! well done on the jigsaw, murph sister did a similar one, circular. Said it was the hardest thing she’d ever done. Not quite what she said, but I don’t want to be rude online!!!

Caro said...

I'm so impressed with the jigsaw - it looks so tricky! Love the hair colour. Sorry I'm late. Wishing you a happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#10)

Susan Renshaw said...

Great hair colour!
Sorry I am so late visiting.
Happy New year and happy WOYWW!
Susan #6
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!