About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Scavenger Hunt 2016 : Part 4


Had to go shopping today to our local Asda here in the UK so where better to get some scavenger photos. Never thought shopping could be so much fun!

#11 Fresh Produce

Went with a green theme here.







#18 A Supermarket Cart, Basket or Trolley Full of Groceries.
Three photos just to make sure you get the picture!



#15 A Team Logo


I took this photo of my work tunic logo to add to my work colleague contacts on my phone so I could distinguish them calling without my glasses on!! I have just realised that it fits a scavenger hunt item, well that was serendipitous!


#06 A Camper (Caravan) 

My neighbour came home but I didn't catch it before it was parked in the garden again!

Enjoying the Scavenger Hunt again this year

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yep, I'm definitely getting the picture. Several of them, in fact. LOVING seeing your photos. So far they look easier than last year. At least YOU make them look easier!

Helen said...

just catching up with your scavenger hunt - you must have nearly finished already!