About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Dรฉcopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 19 April 2023

WOYWW #724 Scrapping and ATCs

Oh my life I got back to scrapping. 

The last 2 LOs for June 2022 are on my desk awaiting sticking.

I did 3 other double layouts too. 

My husband's retirement ...




which coincided with the Queen's Platinum Jubilee...



and some geocaching and sofa ordering.



I even made some ATCs for the SWAP. I went for
collage which figures a lot on my scripture cards.
And Yes, did my Scripture card as well

Add in a few birthday cards too, so had a bit of a productive week.



Happy WOYWW Everyone.

12 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

You have been busy BJ. Love the layouts and good to see you scrapping again. The ATCs sound cool. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Annie said...

Brilliant LOs...you have been busy.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You had fun with those LOs, nice to see memories being shown like that. Is your hubby enjoying retirement? Some hate it dont they but mine has revelled in not having to get up early and drive miles to work!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Christine said...

Oh! my! you have been busy, did you manage to get any sleep? lol
Have a good week
Christine #15

Helen said...

Great layouts good to see you keeping busy I look forward to your colour matching the lilac xx Helen #1

Tracy said...

Whooot whoot BJ ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️gorgeousness and woohoooo to the scrapbooking ... precious moments to treasure ⭐️ Your amazing ... loving your ATC's and thoughts behind them ๐Ÿ™ to your scripture card ,such beautiful colours ๐ŸŒˆ What a gorgeous creative week you've had lovely ❤️๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’› Sending much love and hugs Tracy #11 xxx

Neet said...

You put me to shame with all those ATC's.
Love the LO's you have done, how many do you have to do before yu catch up?
As always you do the most beautiful Scripture cards.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done BJ, you have been busy. The ATCs look intertesting and remind me that I had better get a move on with mine. Hope you have time for a rest now. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x6x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh well done BJ, you’re back at it in a big way! Great layouts, hope you enjoyed getting back to them. Hope that means too that the nasty cold has tailed off and you’re firing on all cylinders!

Crafting With Jack said...

You have been busy, great layouts and cards. I am looking forward to seeing your ATC’s, I hope you will swap with me x Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. So much wonderful creativity from you this week. I used to get most of my crafting and blogging done early in the morning, but my pain levels are more controlled now and I sleep in later. Fantastic, but it does mean that I rarely get time/energy later in the day to do any crafting. Ali x #18

Kelly said...

Good morning, BJ!
You've been very busy. Love the layouts and the cards.
Hope you'll add me to the ATC list.
Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #17