About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 22 September 2021

WOYWW #642 - March 2021 in the bag.

Just doing a quick scheduled post on Monday in case I'm not feeling up to it tomorrow as that's surgery day or Wednesday for that matter...

A couple of double layouts cover March 2021.

The pinky one is a general overview of 4 different things and the yellowy one Amelia Pond.

I've also set-up my latest jigsaw, which has been pending from a The Works order some time ago. I've worked out a place in the conservatory which is working well. It will be fine until either the really cold weather sets in or we get the Christmas tree. Hmmm I wonder which will come first?

Hoping jigsaws will be a good recovery activity after the Carpal Tunnel Release surgery, which is like this... Eeeeeekkkkkk

Happy WOYWW Everyone

8 comments:

Helen said...

Glad your surgery went ok, and I hope the pain is manageable with paracetamol - keep wriggling! Thanks for visiting - well done for typing comments! another visitor took the pic of me you mentioned. Great March layouts. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Diana Taylor said...

I do hope it all went well for you and you are not getting much pain or discomfort. I love the jigsaw corner in your conservatory - you look all set up for recovery and I definitely think the cold weather will be beating the Christmas tree - I've already mentioned the heating to the Hubs but he laughed, thinking I was joking!
Take care and good luck with the recovery,
Diana xx #15

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad to see from FB that your surgery went well BJ. Hope you can sleep better once you no longer have to keep the hand elevated. Good for you for managing to find a way to join in this week. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Wishing you a very speedy recovery and hoping you won7have too much discomfort x Angela #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It is an awful ailment and I do hope the surgery does the trick. Have a lovely woyww, Angela x14x

Julia Dunnit said...

Glad to see from a Fb that you’re coping with the big fat sympathy bandage they trap you in, it really does the trick in stopping you doing much with that hand, doesn’t it. I managed my bra but absolutely couldn’t pull trousers up and do them up, drove me mad for quite a while, and then when I had the other hand done I thought I’d be an expert. Not so! Like the multiple picks on the pages. Do you live close enough to Debbie’s to go to the hand made and vintage fairs they have on the estate? Would love to know if it’s worth us doing the journey to.

Susan Renshaw said...

Hope you are feeling OK after the surgery!
Take it easy and enjoy that jigsaw!
Happy WOYWW!
I am hoping to visit everyone this week – unfortunately last week I just couldn’t make it…
Susan #20
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Lillianb said...

I hope everything went well and you're feeling okay, Looking at other comment it seems you are okay,

Take care and stay safe

Lilian B #21