About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 1 September 2021

WOYWW #639 - January 2021 in the bag!

Yay photos arrived and I have done 3 pages to cover January 2021 already. 

The new loo decorated, the Christmas jigsaw to match hair, all decorations down except conservatory real tree (it stays up till Candlemas in February) and some snow towards the end of Jan.


Some friends came to visit to return a jigsaw and show off their new car. It was the day before the next lockdown but they didn't come in anyways, we just chatted in street.

Then a collection of walking/geocaching photos for January 2021.


Just found out you can drag and drop photos in blogger again, since the upgrade. It's still a bit finicky trying to arrange them with the appropriate text.

Possibly date for my Carpal Tunnel surgery is 21st September. Been in limbo all summer waiting to hear. Hopefully I'll be able to scrap during recovery when I can't drive or lift things.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

18 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I do hope your surgery goes well and that nothing is postponed BJ. Love the latest layouts! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done for doing the first part of the year already, I’ve forgotten most of what’s gone on this year, it’s all been a blur! Good luck with the op, hope it goes ahead ok.
Hugs LLJ 1 xxx

Christine said...

Wow! well done you! Love all the memories.
Have a good week
Christine #19

Diana Taylor said...

Love the scrapbook pages. I hope your surgery date doesn't get postponed - it will feel so much better once it's done.
Happy WOYWW,
Diana xx #8

Neet said...

Lots of lovely scrapbooking on show today. Good luck with the operation.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx

craftyani said...

Wow you have been busy, now for the second half of the year. Hope your op goes ok had a similar op on my elbow many years ago to release trapped nerves. It worked great. Ani

Crafting With Jack said...

I hope your surgery goes well and recovery is swift. Angela #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you've been a busy lady. Hope everything goes well with the surgery. I had the injection in mine and never want it again. Generally it's okay unless I spend a lot of time with the wrist in one certain position but thank goodness not needed the surgery but I know how much better it will be for you. Sending hugs and happy woyww thoughts, Angela x6x

Shoshi said...

Great layouts, BJ. I hope you get a date for your surgery soon. It's horrible having to wait, isn't it. I know what it's like being in that limbo period when you aren't allowed to lift anything!

Thank you for your visit. I do die-cutting as well, and also use my cutting machine, and the Gyrocut is just another tool in the arsenal. I need more practice, though! I'm hoping to have some photos of Phase Two of the discs project next week if I can get down to it - if I can be as successful as the YouTube videos I've watched, I think you will agree that all the work is worthwhile! I've got more efficient at prepping the discs now I know what works best. Glad you like my nautilus necklace.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi x #17

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Great layouts and lovely memories. You're a very dedicated scrapper and put all of us to shame! I always have good intentions to do something with our photos and memories but I never follow them through. Most I do is back them up, so we won't lose them - that would be awful! Happy WOYWW and good luck with your surgery later this month! xx zsuzsa #20

Helen said...

Glad you've got an almost date for the surgery! hoping it goes well and you can still scrap. Great pages for January! Helen #3

Lynn Holland said...

Hi BJ
I like what you’ve done with your layouts. You’ve made some lovely memories.
I like making memories via my blog posts as well. I’ve plenty of pics for my Friday post of our day out at Pendle.
Happy days now you’ve a date for your op
Lynn xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh well done, scrapping this year already! Super impressive. I love the photo of your hair and the puzzle! Great news that they’ve given you a date for the Carpal procedure, am thinking that they must be catching up quite well, I thought these sort of ops were going to end up being years behind. I think the fact that you’re on the kinky list at a similar number despite all the jiggering about yesterday is really a coincidence that we should be putting down as a skill!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hopefully that goes well and you can scrap during the healing times. that is fun that you have shots of these things to scrap. I need to remember to take more photos I think. Love your hair BJ :) ~Stacy #22

Empire of the Cat said...

Hope your CTS surgery goes well. Happy WOYWW! Elle #11, EOTC

Marit said...

I like your layouts ánd the hair! It's a bit strange to look at those snow-photo's while we finally have summer weather overhere in the Netherlands... but I remember the cold and the snow (we had that too.) I hope your surgery will not be rescheduled (they do that in Holland, as Covid numbers and amount of patients in hospital rise again... my auntie has her surgery-appointment delayed for the fourth time now!) Enjoy your weekend, hug from Holland. Marit #4

StampinCarol said...

Hope the surgery goes well and you heal quickly.
Great layouts.
Have a great weekend!
Carol N #21

Susan Renshaw said...

Well done on being in this year...
Good luck with the carpal tunnel...
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #7
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!