About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 17 March 2021

WOYWW #615 - March 2020 started

On my desk a couple of March LOs awaiting inspiration...and my ongoing Lent Journal. 

Please don't fret I stood on my bed to take the photo so no deskers were harmed in making this WOYWW post!

Things I've finished this week are:-

My February 2020 Valentine Flowers photo went in my little CD album.

I finished off February with a couple of caching outings on windy days, hence the title "Windy Miller". I added some hidden journalling on a leaf diecut behind the top central photo. My usual journalling is written direct on the page around the photos, but sometimes I need to say a bit more...

It would seem I got more prints for March than January/February combined! 


I've made a start with a page of me and hubby visiting our son in Uni in Southampton (we live near Epsom, Surrey). 

He'd been quite poorly the past few weeks and this was the only time we went to visit him in all his time there. We got a couple of geocaches on the way home.

The next page is hubby making a new DESKTOP for our son's desk. The original one had become quite worn and I thought he'd like it as big as space would allow as he was due to finish his degree and be home in the Summer (little did we know it would be sooner than expected).

And finally an old St Patrick's Day page from one of my journals.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

PS Does anyone know how to make your photos really big when clicked on, not just a little bigger like mine. It used to happen but not anymore and can't work it out???

15 comments:

Helen said...

Great layouts, BJ! I love your compact workspace - as you know mine has spread all over! Have a good week Helen #3

Lynn Holland said...

Good morning BJ
Lots of lovely layouts, you’ve been busy.
I pressed on your pics and they did enlarge. Sorry I can’t explain any techi stuff though.
Hoping you are both ok
Lynn xx 13

Caro said...

Fantastic layouts this week. I love how neat and organised your work space is - so impressive that you manage to contain it so well. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)

glitterandglue said...

Morning BJ. Well done. You have been busy - great pages this week. Sorry I can't help with the photos - I haven't even worked out how to put a link on a page yet! Although my blog host does allow me to actually choose the size I want the photos to appear actually on the page as I upload them... so a bit different.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Lisa-Jane said...

Great idea with the leaf die cut for the hidden journalling. I hope your son got better quickly. We're just outside of Southampton and I was about to offer to help and then realised it was probably last year's March! You do so well to keep going in order. Mine have covered this week and 6 years ago in the last few days! Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the high shot of your desk! The Valentine Flower circles are very pretty and you’re doing great with the photo LOs too!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Such lovely layouts to document your memories and I really like the CD album too! Great birds eye view of the desk - I do that sometimes too but my chair is so wobbly, I shouldn't really! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #21

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Bj. Not sure what the problem is with your photographs as when I clicked on them they enlarged but maybe that's not what you mean? Love the view of your desk but please be careful but at least if you fall it should be a soft landing! Have a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x18x

Sarah Brennan said...

Sorry I can't help with your photo question BJ. Love the latest layouts and you are already up to March last year too. Stay safe. Sarah #6

Crafting With Jack said...

Great layouts and love your St Patrick’s Day page. Love the idea of a CD folder. Have a great week Angela #17

Helen said...

when you add your photos, there should be a little grid that allows you to choose the size they show as - I think then, when you click one the post is published, they will enlarge bigger - not sure if that helps I am not actually sure if that's right now, as I lately have been adding photos from my phone rather than camera and I can't change the size of them....

Karen said...

Terrific pages ~ Love the St. Patty's journal page too! Blessings on your week ~ Love, Karen#29

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, you've been busy with your scrap pages and it never fails to amaze how well you keep up-to-date too. I don't think I'll ever catch up. I tapped on the card pic and it enlarged perfectly. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #24

Spyder said...

I think it depends on how big the pictures are in the first place, but they came up quite large, some bigger than others. I prefer the old blogger when pictures could be any size and the words would fit around thend them and not scatter all over the place! Great layouts and perfect keepsakes! Stay Safe! Keep crafting. Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #19

Shoshi said...

Great layouts, BJ, and I just love your idea of making an album out of CDs! I have so many old ones that could be used in this way. I love your page.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #20