About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 5 August 2020

WOYWW #583 - On Tablet!

Our broadband went down yesterday at 9.55am and the BT engineer isn't due till 14th August (10 days!!!). As usual they blame it on our set up and will be sending a replacement hub today despite the fact that we've tried two already to the same effect!

Our backup wifi 4G mini hub is unreliable and extremely slow so using my PC is out of the question as it doesn't have WiFi, so I've tethered my tablet to my phone, with the backup unlimited data and attempting to write my page from there.

Add to that the new blogger interface seems to be the default now, and I have no idea how to add my photos...... Had to use Help as I didn't realise the options bar scrolled!!!

Oh looks like I've managed it, but this is so not easy. So let's just say I've actually scraped a bit. The end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019, yup still a fare bit behind.

Can't seem to move second photo now and can't delete it either to place it differently aaarrrrhhhh. Oh my just deleted it by accident!!!! So added in a better place now! Phew

Best stop while the going is good.

Happy WOYWW Everyone

12 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving the latest scrap layouts BJ. I am avoiding the new blogger until I absolutely have to and resolutely click on the legacy option button (until I have no choice). Hope you manage to get to grips and that your broadband issues are finally solved. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done on conquering your tech problems and for getting a blog up and published! Your LOs are fab, I always like having a peek. Hope you get the Interwebs sorted before too long!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your layout! Great colour scheme!
Take care. Susan #3

Sue Jones said...

well done on getting the post up with all the challenges - hope you have better luck with replacement hub. Your pages are lovely. Soojay #17

lisa said...

I tackled the new blogger today too, but think I've managed ok, at least I could use my PC which always seems the easiest way. Having no Wifi is a nightmare these days isn't it. I hope you get sorted soon.
Love your layout.
Take care
Hugs Lisax #21

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, I keep trying the new interface and then going back to the old one. Loving the layout you've done. Hope you're connection gets sorted soon. Wishing you a happy woyww and a lovely week of crafting too, Angela x10x

Julia Dunnit said...

I scrapped a photo of our kid at 2 year as old last weekend. She was 27 last week, so I’m a bit behinder than you. I admire your sequenced scrapping, such discipline Missus. Hate that you’re having broadband (well BT) issues, so annoying. Ten days to wait. Bet they dont refund them!

Helen said...

10 days without internet would do my head in! good job you have your mobile data and well done on getting the blog published! great layout. Helen #1

Caro said...

With working at home including teaching students using on-line classrooms there is simply no way I would cope without internet for that long. I really hope that they get things sorted for you. Super Layout. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

Crafting With Jack said...

Love y0ur layout. Have had several issues with adding photographs, basically I kept deleting and adding unti it was right! Angela #24

Lillianb said...

Great layout. not tried the new blogger but by what it said not really want to,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #8

Shoshi said...

Sorry to hear of your Internet and Blogger woes, BJ. I think BT are awful. They keep you waiting for ages and usually blame you for their shortcomings. We've found Sky to be much more efficient. As for the new Blogger, again I am really, really glad that I moved over to Wordpress last year and have avoided all this nonsense - I got totally fed up with them after they deleted 8 years' worth of photos off my blog! I always considered their editor to be complete rubbish and used a third-party off-line editor until Blogger moved the goalposts and it no longer worked - that was the final straw and I abandoned Blogger altogether.

Nice layout!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #18