About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 17 April 2019

WOYWW #515 - The Decopatch Come Back!


After over a year I've actually got something to show on my desk plus the wherewithal to actually blog it!!!








A friend suggested I decopatch one of my many blank items for her, so I did the turtle, then did the hearts for a couple of my other friends and finally the moon for me.

I have made cards in the past year but only when needed and I'm now TWO YEARS behind in my photo scrapping, oopsey.


I turned 55yrs this year and am still "pending" menopause, no wonder I am all over the place!

Hope everyone is OK and I'm looking forward to getting back to stuff and crafting....

Happy WOYWW and Happy Easter everyone.

10 comments:

Shoshi said...

Lovely decopatch, BJ. This is not something I've ever tried. I love your tablet cover, too. Very stylish.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #16

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi BJ, great to see you back. Love the deco-patching, so bright and vibrant. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Caro said...

Love the decopatch - something I have never tried but you make it look stunning. Love the Easter photo as well. Thanks for sharing and have a very Happy Easter, with love & God Bless. Caro x (#15)

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Good to see you today - Cute turtle!! Have a special Easter.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Helen said...

gorgeous decopatch - I found it so relaxing but haven't done any for ages. Great to see you back (and thanks for stopping by the blog!) Helen #1

Diana Taylor said...

Hi BJ, the decopatch is fabulous - I especially love the little green turtle as I have at thing about tortoises and turtles. I'm three years ahead of you and I'm still having problems - my Dr said it can easily go on into my sixties - that came as a bit of a shock I must say!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana x #21

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your return visit - sorry you've had problems commenting on my new blog, but I got both comments OK. I'm sure all these niggles will get ironed out eventually but it's quite a struggle! Everything is so slow because I haven't a clue what I'm doing!!! Welcome back to WOYWW to you and your mojo! I'm so glad you like my little flowers. Thank you for your good wishes for my wisdom tooth extraction. Not looking forward to it, but very much looking forward to it being over!

Shoshi x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the Decopatch figures, they're beautiful. Have a lovely creative woyww and a happy Easter too. Angela x17x

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice to see you BJ! Glad to see you’re getting back to your desk now and then. My word it’s years since I did any decopatch, doesn’t it look lovely, bet your friends will be charmed. You aren’t alone in your 55ness either, but I’m not about to share any harrowing stories about menopause!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

55? You're a whippersnapper!! It's nice to see you back on the desks again and I haven't seen decopatch done for ages, i I like the lovely bright colours!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx