About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 8 April 2020

WOYWW #566 - The Comeback Queen!

Oh my life, it's been yet another YEAR since I've blogged and joined in with WOYWW and you guys!

I was making myself a face mask and it struck me I didn't have any of the lovely fabrics like Jan so I popped onto her page and left a comment and got a lovely reply and was waiting to say HELLO again today.
So I've just got myself back in scrapbooking, needless to say I am 2 YEARS behind  but have just ordered 268 photos to get me up to Christmas 2018 so that ought to keep me going in these strange times. Here are 2 double LOs I did last week and 1 I'm working on.
 
I've also started some embroidery but the warm weather has brought on my hand tingling/numbness again so can't do much of that.









And I've been doing the odd cutting out for our church toddler group. I did 75 sets of these bears for Mother's day but sadly they couldn't use them due to the restrictions coming in, although they are planning a late Mother's Day session as and when. Anyway I cut out a few more sets to send to friends to make up with their kiddies.

So I guess that is me. Nearly forgot how to write a blog page it's been so long, this has taken me nearly an hour!! Can't wait to join in the merry band again and visit all your lovely desks this is SUCH an ideal thing to do in these times of isolation.

Happy WOYWW Everyone

16 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

So great to see you again BJ. The scrapbook layouts look great, I hope you manage to get through all the photos you've ordered. Look forward to seeing the embroidery progress once the hands are feeling better. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's nice to see you on the desks agin BJ - all those lovely things you made will be used at a point in time, so nothing's wasted. You have gone into scrapbooking big time, that's a lot of photos to get going with. Aren't we crafters lucky to have all these things to do whilst in lockdown!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

sandra de said...

Welcome back and it looks like you have an amazing array of crafty ideas happening at your desk. I have come to a standstill with my mask but will scour youtube and see what I can come up with. The mask I had planned to sew has now drawn so much controversy that I quickly abandoned the suggestion. Stay safe.
Sandra de @13

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, and it's fab to see you again! Great layouts, and thats a huge amount of photos to scrapbook! Have a lovely week, Stay safe, Hugs, Shaz #10 X

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Good to see you today. I guess we are all doing things differently at the moment - so it's good you have managed to craft - then show us your goodies. I just love those little bears!! Well done. Scrap book pages are not something I regularly do at all - but well done on doing more for yourself!!
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #4

Sue Jones said...

Good time to get back to scrap booking. Lovely pages. Take care stay safe Soojay #18

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi BJ wow 268 photographs will keep your scrap booking time very occupied but how lovely to look back on those captures memories. There's always a warm welcome awaiting @ WoywW no matter how long you have been away.
Take care & stay safe Tracey #24

Helen said...

Hi, BJ it is fab to see you here again (obviously been seeing the odd thing on FB) and I am glad you're going to catch up with your scrapping!! Take care and stay safe. helen #1

Heather M said...

Hi BJ, great to see you back. Wow 268 photographs will certainly keep you going through the lockdown. The layouts you have already done look great. Have a lovely week and stay safe, Heather xx #27

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ. Great to see you back, can't believe it's been so long. Loving the bears, so sweet. Wishing you a happy woyww and lots of crafty thoughts to keep you busy, Angela x15x

My name is Cindy said...

Helloooo BJ!! I have been MIA more often than not the last couple of years but have managed a couple of WOYWW in lockdown. I think the blessing for crafting folk is that they always have lots to do and now there is time to do it. Lovely to see you. Sorry I'm a tad behind but happy WOYWW! Stay home if you can,, stay well, stay safe - have a good week., Cindy #26

Marit said...

Hello there BJ, great to see you back, with face mask and all! That's quite some catching up you plan to do on scrapbooking... 268 photos you say? Wowzah, that's enough to spend this isolation-times being creative! Stay healty, safe and happy. Big hug from Holland, Marit #23

Caro said...

Love your scrapbook layouts. Take care and stay safe. Happy Belated WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#20)

Julia Dunnit said...

How lovely to see you BJ, glad you’re keeping well in these strange and troubling times. . That’s a lot of scrapping that you’re planning! I like the month per LO idea, it’s a great way to catalogue your doings! I haven’t had any occasion to need a mask (I don’t think), I think there are some very mixed messages out there about them, but I must say, you’ve made a good ‘un, great coverage! Have a lovely Easter weekend.

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi BJ, that’s a varied section of crafts there. I hope you didn’t cut out those bear sets by hand! That would have killed my hands! It must have been disappointing they didn’t get used, but I am sure they will another time. I have done digital scrap booking, but rarely print them out. I wish ink wasn’t so expensive for the printer, I think that’s what stops me. Your embroidery is going to look very pretty when it’s finished. Stay safe x Angela #35

Shoshi said...

Welcome back, BJ, nice to see you again! My goodness you've got your work cut out, 2 years of scrapbooking to catch up on!! That should keep you out of mischief during the lockdown, I should think.

Keep well and safe, and happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #17