About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 4 April 2018

WOYWW #461 - Scrapped & Tree

Well it was nearly light enough at 6.21am this morning, when I was greeted by a Waning Gibbous Moon on opening the curtains, always makes me smile, love the moon.

On to my desk is an Asda receipt awaiting the Price Guarantee Check. A note of how to put music onto my cloud.

My "NEXT" scrapbook LOs pending.

YES, Hallelujah, I scrapped over the Easter Weekend, not as much as I'd hoped but something all the same.

Here are the pages I completed.





1)  Some photos of our house and garden last April/May. I used my new alphabet (Zelda) acquired from Julia's sale, for the first time.

2) A page to recall my struggle with Varifocals before I settled on the Bifocals, which are brilliant I have to say.









3) And a page of where I placed a geocache last year having been given permission from the Vicar of the church plus a random car covered in GRASS.




Last but not least my
Easter Tree
all decorated.



Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Helen said...

Glad you got to do some scrapping, love that grass car! Your Easter Tree looks great. Helen #2

Neet said...

Now got to go and look up a Gibbous Moon.
Some fab work over Easter, great LO's as a result.
Love the tree and Easter display - are those Amazon bags I see?
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

okienurse said...

great scrapbook layouts! I have been scrapping this week too! Love your easter tree! It turned out awesome! Have a great week. Vickie #8

glitterandglue said...

Morning BJ. An Easter tree - never seen or heard of one before - but it looks great. Well done. Congrats too, on all those pages done this last week - a car covered in grass... can you imagine?
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi BJ, I do love your Easter tree; it took me back to my time in Germany a looooong time ago. Great scrapbook layouts, the grass car is bonkers! Happy WOYWW Sarah #16

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, wow, you really got some crafting done didn't you? Great job with the layouts, that grass covered car made me smile, and for some reason it rings a bell with me, but can't think why. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxXx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi BJ, a lovely moot shot .. and desky share too... and some crafting .. very productive well done!!!
Happy WOYWW!
Shaz in Oz.x #22

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

der!!! Moon shot. .. moot turn of phrase those with gibbous moon! :D

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ no idea what a Gibbous Moon is? Great layout and love the tree. Have a lovely woyww, Angela x17x

Jan said...

Happy WOYWW & thanks for sharing! xx Jan (36)

craftyani said...

An Easter tree now that's an idea and looks so easy to make. Enjoy your week. Ani#4

Julia Dunnit said...

I think you did a lot over Easter; Igot four Layouts completed for a challenge and was really chuffed at the amount! You’ve done the same. Your new alphabet looks great, how nice it looks!

Lindart said...

Great pages! I love the car covered in grass! I did try bifocals, but couldn't do it, had to go to progressives. My Mom loves bifocals though! Your Easter display turned out gorgeous! Have a great week, Lindart #30

Carmen said...

There is a car covered in grass drives around here - I'm sure he advertises some sort of gardening services - he certainly captures your attention.

The tree looks gorgeous all decorated.

Sorry I'm late - hope you are having a good week.
Carmen x #37